Report Players!

Esteban hacking. Ban NOW.
Proof

1 Like

What program do you use to record?

Can you stop being negative for once please, the game canā€™t die since theyā€™re working to make it better. Youā€™re making drama for no reason. Chillax buddy, everything will roll how it should be rolling.

1.dragonfire214
2.eray022222
3.aurel123

1. dragonfire214 Hacking
  2. eray022222 Hacking
  3. aurel123 Hacking
  4. Malupet Afking - http://prntscr.com/cnagcs

Mandzukic hacking. Proof
G4.facundodo hacking. Proof

In the second video since its shorter you might not be able to tell how heā€™s hackingā€¦ so just play close attention to the CP you can see him plant multiple bombs and explode them at once.

You people better be banning these peopleā€¦

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You could of just told Nem to be a realist. Im one of the biggest realist you will ever meet.

1 Like

ā€˜Sometimesā€™ youā€™re being negative all the time bro.

Guys this is the report thread take your arguments somewhere else.

Camtasia

Hacker Lft.Roadhigo Proof

Iā€™ll check about it but yes we will add something like this in future.

2 Likes

But as of now are you guys checking the reports via the /report feature thatā€™s already implemented in-game? Also have the banning process already started for the reported players? Or is that on hold?

MaliceKeeper Hacking, http://prntscr.com/cnoibj
Hengki Hacking, http://prntscr.com/cnojbi (I couldnā€™t get a screenshot of him at it cause heā€™s using assassin and heā€™s invisible at all times. So hereā€™s a screenshot of him admitting to it.)

2 Likes

A player that is hacking isā€¦

MENDZUKIC

1 Like

Hereā€™s an album of screenshots (23 in total) that hopefully prove that the following players:

• jesus,
  • khaisangmuan / SunnySNSD,
  • Greedandl27,
  • jonei,
  • semih1453,
  • deathbot20,
  • jaderj,
  • accelerating zombie

were abusing hacks and\or glitches.

Iā€™d also like to ask a moderator \ game represantative to clarify whether screenshots like this 1. are enough proof that the player was violating the game rules and 2. are enough to get them banned.

Personally i would say theyā€™re fairly conclusive. You can clearly see the ā€˜eā€™ skill being used multiple times at once.

The issue with the first image is that even if heā€™s hacking, It doesnā€™t clearly prove that. I could be a tech and use that same ability one time and someone could screenshot it while accusing me of hacking using that screenshot. Of course I know he was probably hacking but based off the screenshot it still looks like a basic attack.

The second screenshot doesnā€™t clearly show him admitting to hacking either.

@Ankit, How exactly will reports be reviewed? Most people do not have recording programs downloaded so they will be providing mostly screenshots. Will you accept screenshots to prove someone is hacking? Iā€™m curious as to how you guys will be handling this.

These set of screenshots are definitely much more valid to me. He has many of them and you can see how it displays the hacks. Also a tech/shocker with 49 kills is impossible or extremely rare.

what is your problem guy? if he make the report is because they are really hacking, the game is full of hackers nobody make a report false, some account is it yours or something?

Y8 Games