Report Players!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

^He does have a point.

Also, a question for Ankit. If we report them using the in-game function, do you guys still get it? I know FRG would get it (supposedly).

1 Like

Seems like since FRG never banned anyone when they provided proof, everyone stopped doing it. But I don’t think they started banning players yet.

2 Likes

Surely if many trusted players are all calling someone a hacker by consensus then its pretty clear that they are in fact hacking. Mods certainly shouldn’t have to justify them selves past calling out a hacker i think

5 Likes

I did give the reason as to no proof, but I had others in the game to support me. Anytime I run into a hacker when its just me them and 2 recruits and IK i wont be able to get proof then i dont bother reporting on the forums because I wont have any eye witnesses.

2 Likes

I would say its worth reporting so that if another older trusted player also reports the same person then once theres a couple or three reports with the same name then we can pretty much assume that person is actually a hacker

1 Like

Mohammed, usual hax. Genius same rate of fire hax.
ive forgotten the other names now but i just cruised round 3 rooms to find 3 hackers so quit again straight away. The game is truly unplayable. Please can a load of these hackers get banned, especially the higher ranks, even if you guys are working on patches, it may make them think a little bit before coming back for hax. The high rank players that hack should get no quarter whatsoever, PERMABANS in my opinion, they all know better but add to it anyway because they know there is no punishment at all.

1 Like

Rayvaldibozz hacking.

1 Like

G3 zakaira1 Usual rate of fire and cooldown on all classes

2 Likes

zaid3456 hacking.

20 character minimum stuff.

2 Likes

Ankit how will you go about banning hackers? Will you eventually ask everyone to provide some type of proof? For hackers, will only videos be acceptable as proof? Will mods have to provide proof as well, or are we trusted enough to not have to? Seems like no one has been providing proof along with their reports.

2 Likes

Personally i dont have recording facilities but i suggest that maybe if someones name comes up as hacker by multiple people then they could at least be looked at by mods. Then if mods say they’re hackers then they get a ban?

2 Likes

G1 Jonei is hacking right now :frowning:

3 Likes

Hi Ryan,

I think the best solution for now

Normal Player can update Mods about the hackers show proof etc. and we’ll communicate with mods.

Right now we don’t need any proof from old Mods.

2 Likes

Sorry, new users can only put one image in a post.

Well, I guess if you want me to spam in the comment section, I can spam in the comment section.

• Greedandl27 (I think that’s what his nick is) 23-09-2016

1/?

2 Likes

• jonei 26-09-2016 — Aegis spamming, speedshooting, maybe teleporting as well (not sure)

2/?

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

We are not going to ban everyone for the lifetime, once they report we will ban them for 1 day 24 hours, next report they will be banned for maybe 7 weeks and than for lifetime but yes all players can ask us to lift the ban and we will investigate

3 Likes

no it wont be like this first we will make it impossible to hack a game and might give soft ban in starting.

2 Likes
Y8 Games