Report Players!

I’m sure its hack, Janiye was able to hack rp before.

Takes long time to go outside the map on shuttle bay, but eventually players are able to go out and glitch.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t say you know something that you don’t want to share.

ABCTEA123 http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=25766569079395761783
Noobshit http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00009324231078065366

I’ve reported many people with the /report command in the last couple days (I have been busy lately). Do you have access to those reports, rja?

@Rizen Thank you for your vid.

Maj. jace95 deployed 20 EMPs. The rest of his shocker seemed normal. New glitch?

As much as I know, hack is working on all weapons, including bombs (mines in this case). Prob was some mistake in that hack lol. I can place bunch of mines with 100rp and rp boost but still not 20 and not instantly xD
ill write names and check them out today in case they appear.

For ABC there is clear report with proof, so thanks for it and he will be banned.

1 Like

watch out for smhong2003, for refreshing

1 Like

I can say I know something that I don’t want to share :slight_smile: It’s not against the rules.[quote=“jazzydaddy888, post:669, topic:2058”]
I’ve reported many people with the /report command in the last couple days (I have been busy lately). Do you have access to those reports, rja?
[/quote]

Me? No I don’t. I don’t think anyone checks those or even If they go to the new devs. Maybe it stills goes to FRG. I’ll ask though.

k

1 Like

Hi I am Ronneychase, I want to report a fake Mar.RonneyChase345 and the person behind is InvisbleKiller786 he recently had a duel with my student and got shrekted real bad now he’s using my name and he glitched to become mar. He was a sgt few days ago now he is a mar. My real Account is G1.RonneyChase345. He’s been insulting and trying to take credits of what I’ve accomplished. Kindly have a look thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Tell me if his account can get banned or should I change my name and let him enjoy my name and create a new alt but in that case i’ll release a Video on youtube :smiley: o

1 Like

The best thing to do would be to track him down and have a fist fight for the name ronneychase. Winner takes all and you can put it on youtube as well so you can get 2 birds stoned at once

1 Like

I can take him whenever He likes he’s not even close to match my skills he’s 10/4 in assasin. He’s an average player and if he agrees Im down for a duel Winner takes it all :smiley:

1 Like

I meant in real life, have a fist fight to save your honour and video the flailing for all youtube to see. I’d watch it

1 Like

LOL @ FIST why not a match like balls of fury ? xD table tenis

1 Like

How does it sound gay ? have you seen the movie ? xD but anyways we are going off-topic I guess we should stick to the thread.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

ronney and his way to looking attention, you have proofs that is Inivisible who are using the account?

1 Like

1 Like
Y8 Games