Report Players!

Record videos of refreshers and they’ll be banned for it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

that Dark_YHVH_BeATzX must be a new account for an already banned player, i saw him today for the first time, but he knew me already…

Msg tatto04 hack

Hacker : SmallTea207 speed hacked scout and shocker, constantly asking for a ban in chat.

1 Like

1 Like

Perfect thanks.

Good job adding proofs on your reports. :wink:

I like how Rizen and I are a Gunner with the same skin in some of the posts where we have reported hackers, bug ushers and AFKers.

qooyou also uses hacks of requirements

He’s reported already.

Confirming Mar. qooyou using requisitions hack?gltich? He deploys mega damage whenever he wants. In-game he always had mega damage. Its like his RP is always at 100.

Got the confirmation that he is banned.

2 Likes

Asesino new account! Can bans be given to IPs?

I got report against ASESINO yesterday and also saw him refreshing… He is an alt.

I’ll let them know about Ass

I think all the guys know about this already. Many a people have been lured in by such things shrouded in misconception and evil.

3 Likes

Not asking to ban this guy:

Maj.Samyun was able to glitch outside Shuttlebay in 2 matches with bomber and he was able to shoot players from the outside. (Even ppls on the spawn.) I’m so curious on how did he do the glitch.

It’s something new people are using now. Only a small amount of people know how to do it. Obviously I won’t say it on the forum.

Y8 Games