Report Players!

SEBAS967
davidtobi
direx3012 (really bad behaviour - we don’t need that kind of player in our community) - please, silence for a week

Are we noticed when we flagged for a reason you disagree with?

Do you have a Master in Ethics to decide what’s Right and Wrong?

How can it boost the trust to the person that was flagged? It’s not because someone was wrongfully flagged that he becomes more “trustable”.

1 Like

hacks are getting better by the day, newest installment: gunner hack continues shooting after death… smh

You sure it wasn’t just general lag?

i thought it too but yeah, the only period of time that he wasn’t shooting, was the time it took to go from spawn to cap, also the dead body was moving all over the shuttle floor.

cpl aggrieved fungus hack Use the shocker hack produces massive lag, I could not record well because the game went to 1fps

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

HaaAlsalman: Hacker

They are already banned. A lot of them, actually.

Ill jump in game later and clean rooms a bit if there is need for it. In case u find someone, pm me on id.net about it and ill come to check and kick if its needed.

Yes, all the players that are hacking will be banned if you have a solid/clear proof.

Thats not truth also. Agoaj did ban some of them but didnt post it as info on forum.
Second thing, in very rare situations they are banned perma. Usually it goes on few days, in case they repeat it, goes perma.

We have over 200 accounts as acknowledged hackers, all of them with various “ban” periods. Some names, you just won’t see them anymore, at all.

But like Genard said, we need proofs. Videos are a must, or at least a serie of decent screenshots. Otherwise, it takes much longer for us, and the other mods to be 100% sure.

2 Likes

Catched this one today. so can confirm

I just have to say that is the best name I’ve seen.

some hacker named maj
hanikhan

Yeah,glitch. Ill put him on my list. Ty for report.

Y8 Games