Report Players!

We know, you ever faced their assassin? Invis plays like a lil bitch and ronney plays with balls in comparison but he still zooms around with needlers and his hands on the F key. All these words are still said with the knowledge that both do get the job done in the assassination category. Doesnt mean they dont play like lil beetches.

1 Like

First off, Iā€™ve been playing with Mar. RonneyChase345 lately these days. And the typing, the play style, all fits exactly like you. Iā€™ve known Invis for a long time and i know how he types even tho heā€™s just trolling. Ronney, you have 2 main active accounts. We all know that.

3 Likes

Confirm hacking
tsunaX10
G3. XxPredatorX637 Glitching in shuttle bay and killing in enemy base.

1 Like

U canā€™t report anyone without proof. And I wont repeat same thing anymore to u or anyone else, like im some broken radio.
On the other hand, u have been checked and reported, person who apparently got nothing to hide and yet he changed IP adress 321 times.

Now, for report that u want to make, u need screenshot of that person admitting that he is Invisible or to publish a video.
Like this report against u that i made yesterday

Who give u right to call anyone a trash? Maybe its normal onlt to u to call a moderator in game ā€˜a trashā€™, but that will just bring consequence to anyone else who try to do same thing. Not because u called me a trash only, same goes for any player in this game. Clear? And put urself on ground.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

adrenaline02 is on list for hacking.

1 Like

^^ ^^^^ Yup.

1 Like

David77721 i think it was. doint the usual hacks with scout

1 Like

Well Im sure the devs are professionals they can trace ip he has the same ping. and im dam sure because Invis joined the room he got disconnected then after few mins Ronney came in.

1 Like

Heā€™s not like me not even 10% of me Iā€™ve been creating students like Invisble as before he use to be my student but anyways the point is its Here is the prove. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMUesGeI-v0 My mar account name is RonneyChas243< not chase / and Ronneychase345 on g1 account link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BThIcHtlKNA

This guy glitched and His name is RonneyChase345 and heā€™s a mar few days back he was sgt. He doesnā€™t own the skin as well. He knows how to glitch so Im sure heā€™s upto somthing thatā€™s why Im asking devs what should I do in this case should I just change my name and create new account because I have no problem with that, he can steal my name but he canā€™t take my Skills that lives within me :smiley:

1 Like

@Mah if your not sure about the numbers that exist in my name if your not sure about How many duels I did. 10k ? Lol even Im wondering now have I ever said that. I did over 520 duels in the past 3 years. If you think thatā€™s invalid visit my channel, and making false assumptions that I ask for account prove it. post a picture or any prove that im asking for accounts and iā€™ll leave the game. I donā€™t hack from alts like you,

1 Like

1 Like

Are u making fun of devs?

1 Like

Hackers/glitchers/exploiters reports, with solid proofs, are banned. We are updating our blacklist each single day, with the help of mods & players. Speculations are just ignored.

1 Like

Hackers: Lft. PakistaniGirll
@Rizen Confirm hacker: tsnunaX10
@Charlemane2 love you 2, I dont play assassin anymore as much as I used to. Maybe once in a while.
@deaaa0803, adrenaline02 has been asking for accounts for past couple of day along with Mar. hesa1

• Ronney changes IP addresses? lol, what is this 321 times?
  • I remember when ronney got his account banned G3. arenaninja back in 2014-2015 for account sharing.
    @Db_Ultimatum_Rv3G, Roney, ā€œim damn sure because Invis joined the room he got disconnected then after few mins Ronney came in.ā€ Keep your logic to yourself. I donā€™t need you needler spamming skills bruh.

P.S. how do I quote posts?? someone pls make a video for me. Am I supposed to see a pop when highlighting someoneā€™s post? AND are new devs still banning for sharing accounts? FRG had a real anti-sharing-account-fetish.

1 Like

Reported already.[quote=ā€œInvisibleKiller786, post:701, topic:2058ā€]
adrenaline02
[/quote]

Reported already.

1 Like

I donā€™t need you needler spamming skills bruh. well you donā€™t to nor you have any You just recently lost 5-1 from my student such a shame from Mar.Death318 But I wish you recover soon from the lost.

1 Like

Can we just flag his posts. His very thought process defeats the purpose of almost every gaming community in existence. It is at its very root illogical.

1 Like

G1.Killer10: -Sing a song for me or iā€™ll kick you all (Shuttle bay 14/16 players)

5 Min. the screen frozen then i appear in the menu, like an kick, is not the fisrt time iā€™d seen this, i have the big doubt how people can do this? .-.

1 Like
Y8 Games