Report Players!

sorry guys I had to change new user posting limit again to avoid all this spam.

We did start the banning process. Ankit wants 1 day bans so thatā€™s what weā€™re doing.

no! not me,ā€¦please donā€™t ban me

yes its a warning for everyone to stop hacking we are active and it wont take us even a single day to ban all of them and stop them to create new account.

so if hackers think they can make 50 account thatā€™s not going to happen.

1 Like

hey! donā€™t the hackers that make many accounts use the same email or do they also make many to make those accounts?
@Ankit

right now they need new email but we might just add more authentication than email.

okay just wanted to know wait! one last question dose anyone know who created ID net?

oh i c. If you ban them for a week, theyā€™ll probably create new accounts; if itā€™s only for a day, they might just wait instead

1 Like

you guys created id.net what it is today with all your support and love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Msg. nikiyoYT hacking, I think I spelled it right.

SGM.magistik0

I already gave his name to Rodrigo.

2016-10-15 (work in progress):

dragonfire214 (again)
killerdude123 (telling someone how to hack and where to download - also uses it)
Shahrul (being the other guy, self proclaimed ā€œandroid hackerā€)
danmax
Klesti
roilen
GAME4GAME
guilherme2002
iakobos12345
minio

GAME4GAME is hackingā€¦ Btw Iā€™m Orca743 :slight_smile:

We actually banned him like 20 minutes ago.

We? Ok lol when was the last time you banned someone rja?

1 Like

Well I donā€™t ban them myself directly. I gather all the names and work with Rodrigo to ban them.

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok ^^

(10 characters)

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for this.
Chris enlighten about this railgun visual bug.
Sometimes, when someone is using the assault rifle, it is displayed on everyone elseā€™s screen as if heā€™s using the railgun.
Itā€™s my mistake and really sorry for it.
Hope you can forgive me. :worried:

3 Likes

mohammed20032016 is still hacking.

Y8 Games