Report Players!

Hello guys
Please stop spamming and use this thread solely for reporting hackers.
I see 60+new post in this thread and found out they’re all irrelevant.
Thanks

5 Likes

Foreal

G1. ByeByeGirl hacking

Ok so this dude has been reported before by someone, i heard someone saying that. And he admits that he hacked yesterday. Hope this helps, lel.

2 Likes

yea i was too there he admmitted he was hacking

sgt.dasholis88(hacking)

Hacker Col.nikolija Proof

Well, Genard saw him hacking in MB as well but just for a reminder :upside_down:

Msg.BlueTigi
i don’t have screenshots of him hacking, but if he was already reported, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: but someone here can confirm i guess…

Hacker G1.GAME4GAME Proof

I’ll get these reports in to Rodrigo.

very inappropriate…like really guys…

HE JUST SAID TO NOT BE OFF TOPIC THIS IS FOR REPORTS!!! like for real people and stuff they say in the past is in the past…like honestly @heartdisain no more spam no more commenting…like this is for reports…its not Facebook where you can post what you want when ever this is for game…all about games…so there like I’m sick of seeing stuff like that I want to read what people say about these hacks and about games and new games that are coming out…like for real…this isn’t Facebook…Agreed?

I know it isn’t all your fault but…you are commenting like its facebook…its for about games and reports for hacks…not for off topic things…

Took me 15 mins to gather these:
BlueTigi
Narut12
Dragon214
maxinaitor123
GAME4GAME
MOHAMED20032016
xneymarx
JayxPlayz

Edit:
dada159
anjo_templario
wasabinut
Felipe577

Now, ankit, throw us a bone

i confirm he/she/it was hacking last night

Can confirm this one. Haven’t seen the others.

Confirm as well for mohamad20032016

they were on like 2 hours ago

Jayx is currently playing in Dock 3

Scout-Legendario in Dock 1 (hacked 2 or 3 minutes to show a friend, as far as i understand)

Edit 3: Nikolija

Hi Ankit, just curious. Does the in game chat report get checked now with the new devs? and have any bans come into effect yet?
cheers.

2 Likes

g2.dragonfire214 hacking
edited pfc happyhunter hacking

Y8 Games