Report Players!

If you stand on top of the base in koth, and aim your bombers bombs right into the crack between the wall and the ground, it is possible to shoot through that barrier. It’s also possible to shoot through the blue/yellow force fields in certain instances. People who do this are not technically hacking, but exploiting bugs in the game that they’ve discovered.

Death within the base, or double death, is a result of ping and odd death circumstances, where your body is randomly slung into the base as it dies. Even though it looks like you’re in the base, you actual self is re-slung onto the place where you died or cap, and shot at briefly. This makes it look like you’re being shot at while in the base, and if you die again, the double death will activate.

Going outside of the moon base map is a very old and known bug, but one that I thought was fixed. Perhaps there is still a small tear to be found. That it’s a bomber that accomplished that, makes it all the more suspicious of being this same old glitch.

You can always consider that most of these people will be using webgl, Perhaps JEEFERSON is trying to give a bad name to JEFFERSON by insulting people with such a similar name.

In this video, we see two players performing the good ol PL cap hack/glitch…which I thought was patched as of the steam release.

You’ll have to watch it in the highest quality, possibly at full screen to see the names, but you can still make them out.

this is the first time making a video
playing the steam version
apparently I wasn’t able to find a player where he could kill players by looking like he is in the death animation.

the video size is too large so I am going to have to set up a YT channel

It has been a long time when I reported that many hackers included the bomber that was the most obvious, but nothing has been done, but I do not expect much from the moderators, it is a pity since the game has potential and is ruined by the cheaters who do what they want.

I hope that one day fix errors and improve the gameplay.

Video proof, or more convincing screenshot please. I have personally played with JEEFERSON quite a few times and I find him to be legitimate, though rude at times.

There are few remaining hacks in the games. One of the few things that were better in WebGL.

There is no mods currently in the game. U probably wanted to say ‘developers’.

@Nox Wasn’t webgl supposed to stop the hacks? Webgl ruined the game to prevent hackers and it’s still happening. What was that point lol. Also is FFT off of the developers agenda? Are you guys working on anything ?

1 Like

The fact that there are no moderators does not surprise me since cheats do what they want with the game

Game developers:

Creators of new content

• Creation of maps.
  • Character creation.
  • Patch bugs or fix errors.
  • Among other things.

Game Moderators:

enforcing the rules of the game

• Mute a player
  • Expulsion from the room.
  • Temporary closure of the account.
  • Indefinite closure of the account.

It is true that the amount has been reduced, but only one of these could completely destroy the community of players if it does not stop, after all, Who will play a game that he knows he would not win? Just look at the current state of the game. There are only 4 rooms in use and the others are abandoned.

P.D .: I tried to record, but the game was very bad, sometimes it stopped, so I gave up. It also says that it is very rude, it is assumed that the moderator is not in charge of enforcing the rules and promoting mutual respect in the community. Then you should receive a penalty that will not happen, because there is nothing and nothing is done, so reaffirm what I said before.

Developers should focus on their most popular games, as they are those that retain visitors and users, in addition to community account records that are created around them.

Who plays their games once the community tires of their indifference and migrates to another page?

They’re basically doing what the old developers did. Ignore the game and not update it for years. FFT hasn’t had a major gameplay update in legit 3-4 years. No maps, classes, nothing. It’s quite sad. When they got the game they said they would update it and add new stuff, but of course that was just talk no action.

1 Like

JEEFERSON has very high ping. 400+ ping at most times, strange things happen, including one second he’s there, the second second you’re dead. This isn’t a hack… just the result of his scout/blaster and high ping.

He lag kills, sure, he teleports, but that’s different from hacking.

Agreed, and on the hacking point, I think it’s only because it took time to develop hacks for WebGL (it’s relatively new for hackers as well) and then no one cared about it. No one cares about it - no hacks, obviously.

So I believe that WebGL wasn’t really hack-proof.

Please stick with the ‘report player’ topic, it’s not a place to discuss about random things. @Rja12 @Cpt.Joe @kyver

@Rja12 I am not working on FFT for a while now and I never was a developer so dunno.

@kyver not sure is that a suggestion for a mod kit or what, but moderators could only kick a player from the room and nothing from the listed things u said. I wasn’t a mod or a dev, that’s why I could ban the players if there was reason for it.

Hi guys, how do I do to report to the guests?
By the way, I’m JUNABA

Hi, it’s not possible to report guests.

@Rja12

I would be calm only with better administration.

@Nox

Moderators have the power to do everything that is written on the list, you can search the Internet for more information, the fact that they can only expel you from a room is as useful as telling them to stop cheating.

If there are moderators currently, they should request the standard tools of a moderator, otherwise, any player will ignore their warnings.

@Cpt.Joe

I do not know why he supports and defends JEFFERSON so much, but I think that insulting other people is enough to give you a minimum fine. I do not know where you get the teleportation, since I do not accuse him for that reason, maybe you’ve seen him do it when you play with him, if that does not bother you, it’s up to you, but for the people who play with the rules if it’s very Annoying as it is not fair to others.

Player

• Limited ammunition.
  • Basic statistics.
  • Blocked characters.

Hacker

• Teleportation
  • Immortality.
  • Stay in the air.
  • Municines of infinity.
  • Infinite statistics.
  • Intangibility.
  • Exit the map.
  • All characters unlocked.

Among other things, I hope this helps you differentiate the two types.

I have seen mostly players that play as tanks use Immortality. When they die, they can still control the dead tank like a floating corpse is flying around and shooting other players.

Sorry, but you clearly have little idea of what a normal player and what a lagger is. I will tell you straight up that every single thing on your Hacker list can be accomplished without 3rd party software (hacks.)

I am “defending” JEEFERSON… simply because I know he isn’t a hacker, he’s a lagger (and might not be lagging intenionally). On your insulting part, let me tell you, if we banned every person in the game who insulted people we would be left with 99% of guests and 1% actual players. It’s not even against the rules, unless you say something like “you sack of horseshit, die in a fire”, it says right there in the rules that “noob” is perfectly ok to say.

Anyways I’ll expand on your hacker part.

Teleportation - that comes from lagging, you start at one place, they think they are moving, but since they lag they stay there, then they go back to normal. It’s lag jumping basically.

Immortality - lots of ways this can happen. Undead corpse glitch, good players who want to be immortal can basically be immortal if they run to base 24/7, health bar glitch can look like ur doing 0 dmg when you are (and they keep full hp bar). Infinity bombs is a known glitch, infinite statistics - i assume ur saying infinite health? that’s a glitch too as I said. Intangibility - undead glitch, exit the map, out of map glitch, all characters unlocked, not even lag or glitch, i have all characters, I’ve just been playing regularily for a while and have unlocked all characters using z-cash. I am only g2, and im sure that g5s will easily have all characters and more.

FFT is not a normal game. There are tons of bugs, and lagging is an ADVANTAGE sometimes. I defend JEEFERSON, only because I am sure that he IS NOT a hacker, and only a lagger/bugger. Trust me on the bugs/lag part - I have either personally done them in an empty room, been told i’ve done them through lag, or have seen a friend do it and show me how.
Your closing line sounds ironic to me. I hope this helps you differentiate the two types.

2 Likes

Oof… its just lag and bugs

Y8 Games