Report Players!

Thanks for the report again. Yes this player is under a life ban from the game due to hacking and selling the hack.

Sadly that report will probably not be the last. Caap is quite stubborn, I’ll give him that.

I am currently looking into general ways of preventing this type of hack. Thanks to some player tips I believe I know how it is done, so the task is to work out the best way to prevent it so that other similar hacks will also be prevented.

To be clear, we are not running some kind of personal vendetta against individual players. All we want is a non-toxic and fun environment for our whole player base. Hacking is the worst offence, because hacks when shared will damage the game experience for all players - it has happened in this game before.
If a banned player wants to create a new account and play without insulting or hacking then I consider loss of their original accounts sufficient and do not pursue them further through the data.

2 Likes

U heard wrong.

Caap hacked when almost no one did, on Blaster. Took FRG to ban him 2-3 years lol.

1 Like

even when they ban him. people would buy his hacking tool
fft is facing a really bad time… now we have a hacker that came back. claps it will take years for fft to be fun as it was… or even better

Hi,

WebGL is still not hackable but yes we notice that players are hacking Steam build and our developers are working on a fix.

but dont worry players wont buy 100 steam licenses to hack the game and get banned.

I’m not too sure about WebGL being immune. I had encountered a guest using hack recently and I don’t believe Steam version allows Guest accounts.

2 Likes

Yes our developers are investigating.

TO report to OSCAR_BROO

Reason and Proof?

hey guys caap and the “selling hacks” reminded me of the old days when frg owned the game and it was full of hackers I saw a guy sending the link of the hack to a guy that day, I was really annoyed. and the funny thing is when I told the guy not to download the hack he THREATENS me by saying he’s going to REPORT me and get banned, wow what an idiot

ty for reading this useless memory

1 Like

He floated there for quite a while.

that’s how bad names work :unamused:.and that’s inappropriate or whatever it’s called.
I know people make their names like this, some are toxic and some are cheaters but I haven’t met a cheater/hacker in the game yet since WebGL.

Reminds me of a player named “BigDick_”. He claims his name won’t be changed but it was changed nonetheless to “BigRick_” Lmao.

1 Like

Ohh smought’s alive :unamused:

lol

Hello, I’m a community game of “Freefall Tournament”. I have played for a long time, but I stopped playing for a long time and started playing with another account because I could not enter with the previous one. There are many players who use third-party programs to help themselves in the game, giving them many skills that are not fair to the starting players, or to the players who do not use them, in addition to damaging the game experience, they also damage the connection. Turning the game into something slow and causing the image to paralyze in the moment or jump between images, these types of players are very problematic in the community of players, so I decided to ask for help from the game developers who took this in their hands , although previously these players were very common, to find 1 or 2 in the same room, now they have decreased in number. However there are those who refuse to lose because of their lack of ability, they can play with skills like immunity, invisibility, floating in the air, shoot through walls, bullets and endless bombs, intangibility that allows them to cross the shield and walls , kill the players when they reappear, as well as avoid the shots of other players, recover life and remain in 1 point of life so that they do not die and make them immortal, among other things.
For a long time I had to endure this because I did not know how to report the problem until I found this forum, I hope you can do something about it because many people stop playing for this reason even me, but I realize that the problem has not yet It has been resolved. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I understand ur frustration but saying ‘there are players who do this and that’ actually isn’t much of a help. Players often ends up being accused for hacking when they are not using any third party program so to back up what u said there, basically u need a proof as short video or something to show what exactly and who is doing.

I understand, but I could not make recordings, but I took captures of their names, even a player who insulted me to be discovered.

I do not know when they will appear so it is very difficult to make a recording at the moment, the only thing I could do was screenshots to their names.

Bullets go through walls killing me inside the safe area to reappear

Levitated in the air all the time and unlimited bullets attacked from above when climbing. It seemed to be off the map, but I did not remember it, since it killed me when I approached.

Killed in a single attack, the first time I see him “Camping Respawn”, he did it with everyone he caught

This especially if it was confirmed, when it was discovered, insulted me and disconnected.

(they launched unlimited bombs) It seemed too good, so we joined to kill him, it was a massacre all against 1 and nothing, but one against the other then I cheated him and almost killed him was there when I realized that he threw 5 bombs in a row without waiting and I knew he was a hacker.

I hope this helps in something I do not know how to record the game since it is easier to do screenshot.

Names of hackers

MARCOS22
dars22
JEEFERSON
ALEXANDER_KON
Guest7829

They are the only ones who can take screenshot

Sorry for the bad writing, I try to give my best but I do not speak or write in English, so he helped me with a translator, Thanks in advance.

1 Like

For hacks sadly only video can show. If there is insluting, screenshot of the chat is alright.

Try with Bandicam to record, it’s very easy to use and it’s free to download. U can upload on ur Google disk and just share the link here.
Bomber does sound like a hacker, while spawn kill not 100% sure. High ping oftend tends to get u killed in the spawn (ur own or from the enemy).

Y8 Games