Report Players!

I don’t know if there was a bug or not,but Chosenone killed other ppl when he/she was dead.
What i mean,i was killed by the same dead man for 3 times.

It’s a known bug where the person in question “dies” on your screen but the kill isn’t registered. Because the player is “Dead” to you you cannot aim or hit said person but he/she can still play normally and does not see anything unusual.

I have heard about this but never seen it myself.
Can anyone suggest a way to trigger this bug or is it entirely random and quite rare?
It’s a lot easier to squash bugs that can be recreated - it also makes me more confident in the fix too!

just go around killing people that have higher ping than you and you will run into it this happens a lot to me

Cpl. Software (aka Caap) is hacking.
He had instant recharge on all his abilities and infinite haze bomb (not glitch). Here are some screenshots.

I managed to screenshot him creating the infinite bombs in this picture above, look carefully at the highlighted name.

1 Like

Here’s a blown-up picture of his tag above him creating the infinite haze bombs.

1 Like

I know now for sure that steam fft can be hacked.
This is me playing steam, and some guy named “software” who said his name was “CAAP” was playing scout and spamming haze bombs and unlimited thrust kicks.

If this isn’t dealt with soon, and this hack is indeed sold to others and leaked widely, it’ll be just like the kongregate version was. :confused:

1 Like

This player has been banned.
We are trying to find the method of this hack so we can fix it, in the meantime, you report him with screenshots and I will ban him.
Thank you for the reports!

I figured out how it was done tonight I told you how to hack game

Why would you do that tho? o.O

i am leaned how to hacked game

You are good enough tho o.O

If u have any detail on this, send to @insanehero and don’t post on a forum.
Thanks

is it me or lag makes me a little bit faster while holding shift (using hover boots, I don’t remember their names lol) 125 MPH at moon base with scout

Ok thank you

Caap back again, I suggest that you find a way to IP ban him.
(courtesy of Jr.delmice)

2 Likes

srry but who is “caap”?

1 Like

a hacker

1 Like

Here’s what I heard:
Caap was formerly one of the top blasters ingame, but he started hacking, and was banned.
Now he’s coming back on alts to harass us with hacks (and reportedly trying to sell the hacks for 5$)

only thing you can do is IP ban but even then that doesn’t stop him from using a VPN.

Alas FFT will be haunted by this mysterious hacker man possibly the notorious 4chan yet there is naught we can do but weep until the terror has grown bored and passed.

Y8 Games