Report Players!

Can guests hack?
Guest865 seemed to have a faster gun than everyone, and racked up nearly 40 kills per round.
Seems fishy for a guest account. I was playing blaster, and I’m fairly decent at playing, and my class is ranked up to 5+ so a guest shouldn’t have given me much trouble…

Also as you can see, the other two guests were total noobs…one decided to open their shield up in the hanger, and the other just shot at the ground.

Often ppl play on low rank acc or guest ones. I did as well.

Sorry for the late reply.
I think that’s a pro player using an alt account in game(guest),either way I’m not sure for it.
You have to ask Devs to answer ur question.Btw,I think it’s difficult to check out cos he is a guest (NON-registered account).

I just did a quick check in the database. There are currently 337 players using a nickname that starts with “Guest”.

No need for checking this, it’s been said multiple times that in case u think player is hacking, video is needed. Screenshot of someone having a good kdr means nothing, just that u potencially got outplayed.

1 Like

somone called guest 90 would not die and when i did he would instantly reapear on point and he also killed me while the next match was started (before the prematch game)

So called Lag.

It is interesting to see skilled people coming back on as guests, if that really is the case. Sorta adds another dimension to the game ^^

Hello People Of Y8.com. My G3 and Marshall Accounts got stolen By A Marshall Troamza
Please Help Me To Get It Back

Hi @ThePro1

We do not process requests for account recovery where the account is reported as stolen.
We strongly recommend you use a good password and do not share it online with anyone.

Regards
@insanehero

1 Like

;-;

U never should have gave your email and pass away dude

1 Like

dont do like me

Maj.Marcelo is turret glitching

Clash - is hacker : the proof

i remember this hack, oh boy was this fun to play against

Was this on Steam or the WebGl browser version?

Bug, not hack.

Very dangerous bug

there was a hack that allowed gunner scout and shocker to have unlimited firerate and unlimited bombs

Y8 Games