Report Players!

@Mahmmouda I used to ask for skins and accounts , now i stopped -_- so plz

Anas, I dont have anything against or anyone but you can see this hacker wave and theres alot of players who asked and still asking for skins and accounts so everything is messed up for now, so banning them would actually help.
But if you did something wrong then you have to face the punishment from doing that wrong thing, since now you understand whats gonna follow asking for accounts/skins.
its not my problem that you asked for accounts

Both of them glitched

Had some argue with Reversekill, asked him to tell me his real rank, he said it’s Marshal. Nicely explained him how Marshals (except ulas cough) are not really playing like complete bots and told him he gonna get demoted anyways.
Insulted, some salty kiddo, told me how he don’t care, because he gonna glitch again with more accs. So ye, whatever.

Thats annoying

I can confirm on both of them

Aren’t their only a handful of legit Marshalls. It’s stupid to claim to be one. Could’ve claimed to be g5 or something.

He can’t, trust me. Playing like PFC is what shows their rank, around real one. And also date when they created acc stands, so…

1 Like

fireanggel hacking with scout.

@Mahmmouda Yea now I stopped that asking

I confirm him

DiamondCupPoo

1 Like

I can confirm and also JokerTu is hacking too
Here’s a proof and a witness @Ankit

1 Like

JokerTu’s indonesian. I tried talking with him in indonesian but he’s not doing anything except standing there.

jokerTu and DiamondCupPoo

He hacked lol, you were there

Reversekill another glitched account <:-l

1 Like

asking accounts

There was a bit of delay on banning, but we are back to it, again. Just added bunch of names :ballot_box_with_check:

Also, next week expect changes on accs - EVERYONE WHO REPORTED THEIR ACCS - it would be nice to check if everything is alright.

@Ankit look who’s back lol

Y8 Games