Report Players!

@deaaa0803 Jellalkiller did the glitch again…

G3.djhw31ukeh1enj45 hacking
plz confirm him

I confirm.

I can confirm him too because last time the hacker with me in TA…

8462r489c29qebf. is hacker

@Anasmasterking So, you have never asked for accounts?
Because if you lie you gonna regret it

He DID shared accs and also on fb group he DID asked for accs.

SgM.Ronaldo792 hacking, someone confirm, please.

Shouldn’t he be banned by now?

G5.CALLOFDUTY41 - Afk.

I confirm

1 Like

asking accounts

Admitted to hacking. And after i said that im gonna screenshot, he tried to spam. Keyword; Tried. MahmmoudA can confirm.

He said that when you left, and also @Ankit I have report Reversekill with proof sharing his account, why is he not banned yet??

2 Likes

Fkn cunt he is eh?
Lil’ Brat needs to get punched in the face.

He should’ve insulted me “Asian Turd”. Like, i’m asian???

@Ankit Did you even notice that Reversekill and players whos confident like him are insulting you?
Ill tell you how, they are confident of themselves because ow they got glitched accounts, with all heroes, max upgrades, now if you ban someone who has been working in their account, saving up for heroes and upgrades they would be definitely worried and sad that their account got banned, but players like Reversekill who has glitched and doesnt really care about it much.
So its like, sure report me make him ban me I have glitched with so many accounts.
Now if I were you I wouldn’t give kids like him a chance to mock/insult me, I would track the shit out of his IP to get ALL his accounts banned if I had time or in my free times.
You didnt realize it and i dont think you care about it that much but at lease, ban him I have reported him ages ago, check reports this is why I stopped reporting

lol, yes he can only do in fft chat room and that also for only few days so let him enjoy, regarding Bans I’ll PM you.

DeathlyEnemy hacking.

Sgt.guimijao hacking with tech

Y8 Games