Report Bugs FFT

Same for me Chrome browser, UK. login pop up, loads then login pop up, then repeats

I can’t login what happened today?I can login when i play as a guest,but there’s no games found pls fix it as soon as possible pls

lol nobody cares FFT!!! guys we need help !!!

I am loading the game now to check it.
EDIT: confirmed this happens to me too, I will pass it on to the developers for attention.

thank u

thank u for ur kind reply XD, please let me know when it works

G1.hendrickson is a speed hacker or use something cheater tool.Sincerely I reported him more than 10 times,but he still keeps playing with it,he will not get banned by DEVS. Next time I should put a recorded video on the FFT forum.

@Nothing_84
I believe there is a special forum area where you can report players, if you see something you are certain is a hack or a cheat then a video posted there is the best way to make sure that action is taken.

1 Like

I believe the problem is still present at the moment. I have checked everything I can but must now wait for developers in other parts of the world to wake up and start work before I can take it any further.

2 Likes

Hi,

Sorry for the hassle, Photon server is down, we are trying to bring it back. It almost affected all of y8’s multiplayer games(including Hide Online).

2 Likes

FFT (& all other affected multiplayer games) should be working fine now.

4 Likes

this is a bug? theres someone called unknown!

Yes ,it’s a bug.

1 Like

No it is probably not a bug, there are 420 players in the database with ‘unknown’ in their names and 78 players called ‘unknown’ exactly :smiley:
The most popular name is ‘killer’ with 1766 of them, and then it is ‘Alex’ (1295)… so a big shout-out to all of you!

EDIT: I stand corrected, it is a bug

1 Like

Its a bug actually.
Any name in gray color as ‘unknown’ is just a bug (server didn’t register who killed a player or something).

2 Likes

Its a bug

1 Like

they are ghosts :ghost:

1 Like

ahhh,lower meter shower :wink: :stars:
Blaster has infinite ammo,i think its a bug too!

Imgur

Yes ,it’s a bug.Happens with Bomber,Commando and Blaster

1 Like

Yeah, happened to me with commando uncountable times since the change of servers. Just try to dont abuse too much :laughing:

1 Like
Y8 Games