Report Bugs FFT

Are you playing on the browser or steam?

@Clout1 please STOP SPAMMING. I already answered on Hide online topic, this is bug report topic for Freefall Tournament AS IT SAYS.

2 Likes

DEAD GAME GG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rip

DOUBLE KILL :mage:

Wow double kill
Pro~

Noice

CAn we do ********* something about the tech problems??? is almost six month that if someone use tech the game xrash, some people starting use it when they gonna loose…do something porco dio!

Of course

hi
I want to make an error report that the sight points down sometimes, and the control of the sensitivity of the mouse is lost being impossible to play, this error 3 days. I thought it was my mouse but we are already 5 players with the same problem. that the game goes crazy, it is one of the clear failures accompanied by the one known with the tech tower, the room restarts and votes for the players.
Thank you

3 Likes

That is so gross

hi1
i have a problem with my profile

1 Like

im having issuse with it too

1 Like

Im developer to. In my view, Your game is trash . thanks

1 Like

It isn’t, its neglected and being left to the dust.

Hi guys I like playing video games on Y8 games and I like your group chat can I join us because I I’m great at video games and I play a lot of little games and they’re so great.:grin:

1 Like

Ok We/I alll will tell

nah nah nah good god goood but too many comments it could me 2minutes to reach up

The game called Hamburger (i cannot put links here yet) Is not loading, even tho i got really good connection

1 Like

Oh also you can use that link and Report bug fft you can press it and you can see some videos games I would recommend by lava_creeper_lord

1 Like
Y8 Games