Report Bugs FFT

Oh,i see.

1 Like

Found this glitch by accident, though i should post it here.

1 Like

@InvisibleKiller786 recorded all these bugs where u can get stuck.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I got all of the places where someone can gets stuck. There might be one or two I missed, but the one @cyborg1 pointed out has been recorded and reported. Still keep on finding more spots, I might not have caught all of them.

1 Like

@InvisibleKiller786 Could you post or PM all the places/bug for that map so we/I donā€™t look there to find bugs? also its only map one can free fall in, for the in tier game (and you donā€™t need to use you chopper kick or jetpack ones (if gunner)) The floor is laver.

1 Like

@Robo11500
I canā€™t share the recorded bugged videos since I donā€™t wanna share bugs and let other people how to do themit. Thats also why the recorded videos are all private and can only be shared via link and not open to the public.
@deaaa0803

1 Like

Dunno I noticed on every map u get stuck easily with tank or assassin, probably because of different jatpack.

1 Like

Thanks for your videos, some of these, i didnā€™t even knew about.

1 Like

im really getting bored playing with players using glitched accounts some are spamming blasters i hope in the new fft they will be stripped off their ranks :frowning:

1 Like

Same, I think this will be implemented

1 Like

hello

1 Like

Reminds me of the old glitch in TA where you can camp inside the map and shoot ppls XD

1 Like

can people stop saying bugged servers else people easily rank up ā€¦ pls stop saying bugged servers

1 Like

Why do you find it annoying when someone says ā€œbugged serversā€?

1 Like

cauz ppl go in it and easily rank up

1 Like

Heā€™s saying announcing thereā€™s a bugged sever only attracts other people into joining it. Or so I think.

1 Like

I agree these kind of reports can be reported in private to mods.

1 Like

yeah, thatā€™s probably what he said.

1 Like

Is there anyway to see if a mod is online?

Not now, but ill think about it, how we can make it possible.

Y8 Games