Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

Hello friends, I don’t actually speak like that, I speak this way so that you understand what I’m talking about

1 Like

How are you? how are they? I am very well the truth

1 Like

Let me ask you this Question, do you ever feel sad when no one replies back to you? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

okay i Love you :blush:

2 Likes

ok :blush:

1 Like

like gane Orion Sandbox Enhced? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::scream::star_struck:

Game ez Orion Sandbox Enhanced :sunglasses::money_mouth_face:

my gold gun is missing but i puted it on my chest

i cant play anymore because today is the day flash stop supporting a lot of y8 games including this

If you want to continue playing the game just download y8 new browser https://www.y8.com/download-app. You can play again the game together with the other flash games :slight_smile:

How do I save my buildings as when I save and go to the menu and load the game again my items are there but all the buildings are gone

2 Likes

why does the game when i go to save it or go to the menu and it saves why does it freeze and disconnect me?

2 Likes

My game isnt saving and i just lost basically all my progress :frowning:

2 Likes

Problem the game infinity saves and doesn’t let me save by hand.

1 Like

i like thes game:star_struck::slightly_smiling_face::open_mouth::star:

cuando me voy de la partida mi casa desaparece ayuda:sob:

After 2 Years I Back In My World . Last Time I Was Lvl 13 And Got Almost Every Best Item Ingame . But I Cant Send The Picture Bcs I Am StIlL nEw HeRe…

I just killing the shadow imperator all the time but I cant get an anaptanium armor can you fix this?

Nice game

Y8 Games