News/ Updates

The game already has a disappointed negative review that basically calls the game shit, and that they regret buying it, exactly what i though was gonna happen. 4 bucks is nothing, at the very least a game worth 4$ is cheap, but people nowadays want to get their monies worth, especially on Steam, and when it comes to FFT what they get might not be what they expected. They rushed the game on Steam, without fixing it so any new player that gets the game from Steam will be easily disappointed. Another thing the review complained about whas that it was too much of a grind to unlock a class, wich allot of people complained about that, even on browser, all that has to be done is making it less of a grind to get z-cash, otherwise people are going to complain about it, wich at first might not seem so bad, but then you realise their reviews matter, the second someone sees a p2p game with mostly negative reviews their gonna get right of the page. Fortnite isnā€™t the best f2p example, the only reason the game is so big is because itā€™s a trend, i played it for 2 hrs and uninstalled, and they gained nothing from my download, i also had Pubg, who gained 30$ from my download, and thatā€™s the point of making FFT a p2p game, i think itā€™s a shitty plan B by the devs, if the game fails on Steam, at least they will have made some money out of that failure, one that they had to put effort in. F2P games make money by selling cosmetics and what not, anyone who doesnā€™t buy them doesnā€™t get a one up on the next guy, or (like in the case of TF2) looks like a f2p (derogatory term used by the tf2 community to make fun of gibus wearing noobs) as for LoL Iā€™ve never played it, games like LoL, Dota are boring, too much strategy and not enough in-your-face type of combat, but regardless, they are doing great as F2Pā€™s.

Veli got bored playing fft sad :frowning:

I downloaded Steam just for trying out FFT because Iā€™m not a huge gamer anymore and didnā€™t use steam otherwise. I got tired of the webgl lag and paid the $4-somthing to purchase a game. I played 480 hours on dissidia final fantasy while living out of a car and I paid $20 for that game used. And I figured itā€™s only fair that I pay 15 (cash boost included) for a game that I have played over 1500 hours on

Iā€™ll say this for it, if you like playing freefall, and you like the ability not to lag like total doodoo, the steam version is great for that. It is also good for screen capture. I donā€™t freeze up at all now trying to record an entire match.

The mechanics, appearance, and features have not changed much if at all, from the days of kong, though we have seen a loss of some features.

Scoreboard: I really felt the competitiveness of people in the 7 day scoreboard, and I usually reached the top in little time.
Now that this is gone, I think itā€™s had a MAJOR negative effect. Rather than competing for the high score, youā€™re just grinding for cash/xp. The old scores are gone yes, but the scoreboard itself is necessary even for the future alone.

AI Intro/guide.
So, a 5 minute tutorial isnā€™t great, but I think because of this feature, alot of people avoided being absolute noobs going into the game. Now we see people just walking in circles shooting inside of the base, or thinking their rail gun is actually shooting through the base shield. I would trade being able to play as a guest, for having the members in the game not be total noobs.
That being said, I canā€™t play as a guest on steam fft, and I miss that.

Bigger/original maps and rooms.
My old laptop could easily handle 16 player games in unity, I donā€™t think my new laptop would have any problem either with a 16 player steam room.

After having blown 1500+ hours of my life on this game, I would think itā€™s safe to say, Iā€™m a veteran. I havenā€™t left completely because the game can get fun sometimes. But those moments of fun are not as frequent as they used to be, and the missing features have made a difference in that. I think even if I didnā€™t plan to play anymore, I still feel comfortable with my purchase of the game, considering how much diversion from the real world it has actually provided over the years.
It would certainly be epic if the game was in itā€™s 2015 state and NOT being hacked to total crapā€¦but the hackers were such a negative feature of the game, itā€™s like trading one thing for another moving it to an engine that is harder to hack but slower playing.

Iā€™m close to retiring, not because of anything FFT related really, but firstly because I often donā€™t have it in me anymore to white knuckle a match against the other pros nowadays. Secondly, it is addictiveā€¦and I watch my time a little more closely now as I age. But as for the future of the gameā€¦I can see new features coming now that itā€™s bringing in more money to the devs. What incentive is there for new devs who arenā€™t familiar with the game and the labor of love it might have been for the original devs, to keep going on if they arenā€™t getting much revenue for their time? Those people could be going out on dates and coding new memories instead of coding a game to use less memory.
Perhaps due to the increase of revenue, there will be new features and better updates.
If not thoughā€¦FFTā€™s future may indeed be bleak.

Well, I guess thatā€™s my 2 cents on the matter.

2 Likes

Same with myself, even though Iā€™m not a veteran or anywhere close - I stay only for those rare moments of fun, where a lot of good players are clustered in a room. Those moments are once in a blue moon, however.[quote=ā€œTheRealJmc92FromKong, post:344, topic:2060ā€]
Scoreboard: I really felt the competitiveness of people in the 7 day scoreboard, and I usually reached the top in little time.Now that this is gone, I think itā€™s had a MAJOR negative effect. Rather than competing for the high score, youā€™re just grinding for cash/xp. The old scores are gone yes, but the scoreboard itself is necessary even for the future alone.
[/quote]
I agree with this. Thereā€™s no incentive to play a lot except when you are new and grinding for classes. Scoreboards and ranking that other people can see would really add the competition factor in. Iā€™m sure I can speak for at least some people who will increase their playing time just to get on the top of the scoreboard.

To be honest, the main issue was the year or so where nothing, at least to the players eyes, was being done. That was when most players lost hope and trust. The devs were busy porting FFT to WebGL but everything went too slowly. Basically, nothing happened for almost a year to the playerā€™s eyes.

And when WebGL FFT finally came out the few players who stayed were disappointed. The time it had taken was just too long, and the result not satisfactory.
If WebGL was released in itā€™s current state, and FFT was on steam a year ago, Iā€™m pretty sure that the last generation of players would have stayed.

FFT has a future, perhaps a bleak one, perhaps a glorious one - but it all depends on whether the developers update the game, and whether FFT Steam gains a firm footing.

FFT is a wonderful game with a glorious past, a bleak present - but possibly an amazing future ahead.

Totally agree with most of your points. We all loved checking the scoreboards daily/weekly to see where we were. I remember being top 3 in every category for a while until I stopped playing a lot. Now there is not incentives for playing FFT like seeing yourself on the scoreboards.

Idk why they removed the tutorialā€¦ it was not long and it was simple af to complete. It was also PERFECT for teaching new players at least the basics of FFT. How the hell are they going to learn anything without that tutorial. The Average FFT player is already bad at the game and they just shoot the sky, you guys will just make it worse without that tutorial. Like I said, I feel like you guys would make so much better desicions if you listened to veteran players who know the game and have 100x more experience with FFT then whoever is developing it lol. But no, they make decisions that they think is best and itā€™s not.

I loved the bigger rooms, playing with such a low amount of people seems boring.

@rja12 first of all,for every single comment youā€™ve put for the last few days,all i keep seeing you diss the devs,cry that the game is dead,ā€œHURR HURR VETERANSā€ and whatnot while having little to NO constructive comments other then how things that used to be are goneā€¦ are you completely ignoring the fact that the game is finally on steam?! something not even FRG could even pull off by the time. it hasnā€™t been a month and youā€™re allready sitting here and crying,not complaining,CRYING that the devs donā€™t give a damn,even after theyā€™ve worked hard enough to get the game running on steam, and before you call that a ā€œcashgrab before the game diesā€,A.who the hell would put a split second of effort on a game many consider ā€œdeadā€,and B.itā€™s 5,FREAKIN,DOLLARS, i can see how people with no credit card would probably get stuck,but im 99% sure most of them havnā€™t reached 15 years in their livesā€¦ TL;DR,if youā€™ve got anything to say,then make it constructive,save your stupid remarks.

that being said though,prepare yourself for a serious wall of textā€¦ as much as i love playing the game as i used to before,i think the release was kinda early, for a new player they might be tricked to think that the commando is realy a new class and everything in the game is new,but i have to be honest,there might as well not be enough content to keep them entertainedā€¦ for once,there may be 10 classes,which is amazing,but newer players can only try 2 of them for about a week unless youā€™re talking about the gunnerā€¦
i think there should be a few solutions for this:

let the player choose.give the player the option to pick any first gen hero he wantsā€¦ letā€™s be honest here,the gunner is quite boring,he may have a flashy railgun,but aside from that he has his lame assault rifle,a crouching ability as his ā€œULTIMATE MOVEā€ (compared to a turbo boost,a sentry or literal steroids),and all in all,his concept is justā€¦meh. i know heā€™s there to teach the player how the game works,but what kind of player would be convinced from a lame grunt firing a nameless assault rifle using autolock? but if you put the gunner aside,you have the other 3 first gen heroes:
you have the scout:a super fast combatant with a powerful sword and a stunning kick
_the tech:_a supportive companion with a cool ricochet pulsar and a special sentry
the tank:an hero 2 times the size of the gunner with a gunner as tall as him and a giant axe
and they all have a gun that has similar functions to what the gunner has,so why not allowing the player to choose between them? because theyā€™re working on a different chessis? the player deserves to choose the playstyle he finds suitable,it should give him more of a variety and more of a reason to go on with the game. and before anyone claims that the tank is far too OP,the tank requires a few braincells to operate unlike the blaster,so i doubt new players would be much of a threat with it.

hasten the free routine: before the transferring system went on,i had to pray for the classes i desire as i played the steam version,and if iā€™d get a tank/tech (which are classes i never play at all),iā€™d really be stuck. now that i have all classes back i wouldnā€™t have to worry about that,but what about the new player? what if he dosnā€™t find the 2 extra free classes fitting for him? does he realy have to wait a whole week while being stuck with these 2 and a gunner? thereā€™s no point telling that the player should stick to the class to see if it fits,since once the weekā€™s over,heā€™s stuck with 2 POSSIBLY completely different classes he really dosnā€™t like,and that might put him of.
to cut it all short,the free routine timeline should seriously decrease from a week to 1-3 days,newcomers would probably have an option to enjoy the variety of classes while at the same time,having a greater chance to play the class theyā€™ve found fitting for themā€¦

now,im pretty sure iā€™ll get backlash for this,but
reduce the grind:the grind has been there for long enough,im not sure when it started,but it really gave the game a special identity.
why do we need that?
as a player whoā€™s considering putting his money on the game,will it even come close to convince him that if he wants a new class,heā€™ll have to win about 80-120 matches,all of which are 20 minutes long give or take (save for TDM)? all for a single class? this game has 10 classes,and each of them are already hard enough to master (save for the blaster).
i think that all there is to be done,is simply increase the funds gained from a match to 200-300,or maybe even 400. simple. the players would easily get their classes thanks to that,but now theyā€™re left with the task of mastering said class to the point theyā€™ll be a complete necessity for the team,or to the point they would become almost untouchable,before moving onā€¦ (of course that would take 2-3 matches given theyā€™ve bought a blaster)ā€¦
cut it short,the grind needs to go,fastā€¦ we have 10 classes,9 of them require some time to masterā€¦

change the steam videos:this might look minor,but i have to be completely honest
THE STEAM PREVIEW VIDEOS ARE ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN TERRIBLE
i donā€™t need a single minute of experience with this game to completely barf from what i see:
for the very first video,you have a tank moving at the speed of a molasses,shooting a shield that hardly breaks,trying to hit targets that dodge every single one of his bullets,while he just sits there taking shots,etc etc for a whole,freakin minuteā€¦ WHOā€™S GONNA GET CONVINCED BY LOOKING AT THAT,none of these videos represent ANYTHING this game is,this game is a game of speed and fast paced combats, the classes in this game all have different ultimate abilities along with special cool maneuvering abilities,none of them are represented in those videos. those videos MUST be replaced,and fast. i think that we as a community should probably take some of the better players of each classes,and convince them to put some seriously cool moments while still representing the game as it should look like,and put it in a single,cool looking and well edited montage.
(for the player who recorded those videos,im terribly sorry if youā€™re offended from this,but this REALY isnā€™t how the game should look like,AT ALL)

im pretty sure there are more solutions other then those,and im sure some of mine are flawed,but these could probably be done in a few seconds,and a few minor script changes. just thought i could try and give my word on how to encourage new players to get into the game. i can ramble on and on for how the game could improve for the sake of older players (NERF THE GOD-FORSAKEN PILE OF ROCKET SPAMMING ABOMINATION WE PEOPLE CALL THE BLASTER AND FAST),but i think that SOME older players could speak for themselvs, though i do have some more things to say (NERF THE BLASTER,NERF IT NERF IT NERF IT NERF ITTTT)ā€¦

2 Likes

I normally dont like to interfere in between but I want to clear the reason behind adding the price, we cant push ads on steam version and Servers cost us money and the price wont be 5 usd if we was planning to make good money out of the game, we only port to steam to make players happy and if it can make 30 percent of user base happy we can take it any day.

and I really think 5 usd is a super tiny price for a lifetime with ad free experience but only if someone like the game as it is :wink:

You know when you sitting on different corner things are really different and we cant run behind few players and leave those millions of new players but it doesnt mean we dont care about those few, its just we cant make them happy and we accepted the fact :wink: but still we would love if they come back.

and to be honest when we bought FFT we really thought we can make everyone happy but things did not move as we expected and we are still pretty sure that FFT have a bright future. I know our progress is slow but steady keeping the game alive in the transition phase is a big achievement for us technology wise. We know as a player you dont care about it and we understand it but we are also limited with backend support from the software and cant do any magic.

and again I dont want FFT to be compared with any other game because we are in different position than many other publishers/developers which cant be compared.

@pointlessfield I agree with about 95% things u said. Except the grind simple because there is no many things to grind (rank, cash, only 9 classes) and in my opinion upgrading system should have a complete rework. It is too costly for 5% change which is in reality 50sec cd on tanks bubble becomes 48 when fully upgrared and means nothing. Player pays way too much for almost zero change and newbies tends to think they will become dps gods if they upgrade the class, assuming that higher rank/veteran is getting nice kdr because of upgrades alone. Other than that, FFT legit has the cheapest boosters from I could see compared to the other f2p/p2p games. For 30 days of booster price is normally 10-15$, while FFT is on 2$. Now, if u really love FFT and want it to keep going, spend 200h+ per month in it, 2$ to support it and get stuff u want double faster is more than a good deal.

Ppl should also think twice before saying something and comparing FFT to LoL is just a facepalm. LoL is still (after so many years) #1 MOBA game with really good market. I told this to FRG 2015 or 2016 (comment is still on kong) how f2p games canā€™t work without strong market. Read as: every month new skins that are buyable only with money OR loot box system which is massive cash grab. If we want to go a bit in ā€˜extremeā€™, skins can have special effects and sold for 30+ $. For ppl who have 500+ hours in FFT, itā€™s honestly lame to complain how 5$ is ā€˜too muchā€™. U go outside in cafe and order juice and coffee, u pay 3-5$ and leave a tip. Even if game is f2p servers still have a cost and they are not free as the game is. FFT could be f2p on steam only if it has 100x better market and that again requires time, effort and money.

This is simple from perspective of an ex FFT player. to bring me back as player (considering Iā€™m not even working on it anymore so I could go back as player only), it will need new classes,maps and an actual content.

Ppl didnā€™t quit only because of how unhappy they were with itā€™s state in the past 1,5 year, because when Y8 took over there was barely any veteran left. They simple grow up, moved to another games, started uni/work, hacker era made many ppl leave/quit and that is normal in any game. Blaming one factor for incorrect statement how itā€™s pure Y8 guilt they left is really lame. So without spreaking false info, thanks. I am not happy with itā€™s state and in the past 2 years when I finally had a decent PC to run other games, I moved to them. Ppl who play it now reason mostly is nostalic feeling they get from it and to be fair I found it more enjoyable compared to the lets say TF2 or Overwatch. But thatā€™s just me, Ow is far better made that stands, with strong market and company that can go with really expensive promotions and using their other games to promote newer ones.
Ppl play shooters mostly because of competitive mode, while FFT never had that ranked/comp system. Just because we (veterans) treated normal matches with friends that tends to be fun and competitive like that, doesnā€™t mean everyone will. In fact, many wonā€™t.

And f2p games go usually with fish-dolphin-whale concept. For ppl who dunno what this means - fish stands for 100% free to play player (the ones who never spent money on it), dolphin stands for players who spent money (here and there, not some abnormal amount of $) and whales are simple group of ppl who spends a lot of money on the game monthly (between 200-1k$). So whales alone can fund the game, alone can pay server costs and game will earn a lot on them. FFT never had dolphins and whales. Players at the best spent 10-50$ in 5 YEARS and that might be 3% of total player base.

For ppl who donā€™t believe it, here is something:

Spent on 100% f2p game that doesnā€™t even have loot box system. In a bit less than 1,5 year. And every time I see game gets updated and keep pushing forward, I never regret supporting it. Fun fact - most of the player base pays here and there to support the game/company/devs and as thanks from devs side, they keep the player base happy. U canā€™t have one thing without another.

Thatā€™s pretty false. Around when Y8 took over there were less pros then we had before, but we still had many pros around. All the tiny docks and big rooms were ALWAYS full and we always stucks together. Most vets continued to play through the hacker phase because we were still having fun and we found ways to join full rooms to avoid hackers.

EVERYONE quit after webgl was published. The game was extremely horrible at that point. Sure we had no hackers, but the game was laggy af. I couldnā€™t snipe, couldnā€™t aim properly, couldnā€™t focus, and couldnā€™t even walk around the map. Everything was jittery and laggy. This is when everyone quit including me, my friends, and other veterans. So yeah, I understand that webgl stopped the hackers but webgl and Y8 is still the reason why many people quit whether you believe it or not lolā€¦

The first small group of players quit during the FRG phase because of lack of updates. But everyone quit because of Webgl

U tend too often to talk in EVERYONEā€™S name while in fact itā€™s not the truth. If they feel like it or think like that, they are free to leave opinion here. U are not supposed to talk in anyoneā€™s name.
Who quit? Forum trashposters who barely reached Gen rank in all these years and knew the way they talked on kong forum canā€™t be used here?
Some ppl did left, that stands, but u canā€™t know WHAT EXACTLY is the reason why left. Maybe PC died. Maybe their PC canā€™t run FFT considering not so many had ok ping even in web player and not so many got a solid PC. Maybe they busy with private life.

When Y8 took over, hacker era was still around about which they had no information. And in that period MOST of ppl quit.

I do agree that Webgl is horrible. So, here u go, switch to Steam then. Considering that Webgl canā€™t be improved from Y8 devs side, itā€™s not something up to them, alternative is Steam.

The main difference here is how I was there during hacker era (almost every day), after Y8 took over and almost this entire time (not currently). So I do know very well who is around, I do know exact names, I do know who is newer high rank and who is an old player and I do know that same ppl who says they quit plays behind a low ranked/guest account.

Iā€™m not speaking for others lmao. Iā€™m speaking from experience of me being cool with everyone and then telling me they quit because FFT was bad at that point lmao. Around the time people were quitting, I was in contact with FFT players through discord, Kong pms, and Id.net. Everyone agreed that the game was unplayable and we left because of it. The only people that continued to play through that lag were one again random guest accounts. All the rooms had no action, just random players walking around the base shooting the sky. [quote=ā€œDea83, post:352, topic:2060ā€]
I do agree that Webgl is horrible. So, here u go, switch to Steam then. Considering that Webgl canā€™t be improved from Y8 devs side, itā€™s not something up to them, alternative is Steam.
[/quote]

Why would I switch to steam? Iā€™m not paying $5 for a game that has no updates or nothing new. People are telling me that hackers are back. All my friends quit, Iā€™m not playing with guest account players. I played FFT for like 5 years without any big updates. The only decent updates were when they added shocker, blaster, Assassin, and blazer. Why would I go back to a game just to see the same old stuff Iā€™ve been seeing for 5+ years? None of the recommendations that old mods and I told Y8 was never added or considered. Like adding a friends list back. Theyā€™re so many little things that Y8 can do to make FFT better, but FFT is so outdated. Iā€™m not paying $5 for a game thatā€™s not updated, when the games I play have minor updates every few weeks and major updates every few months.

When they start adding new features, new maps, and new classes then Iā€™ll consider coming back.

I tried playing the game for a minutes and I looked around. There is only new players and mostly guest. Of course theyā€™re still some pros left or people lurking on guest accounts. But look at how FFT was before webgl and look at it now. Before webgl every room had our friends and pro players lol and you know that. Please donā€™t act like the current FFT has pro players in it compared to before.

@pointlessfield This is a forum to discuss Freefall Tournament and thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing. Itā€™s my opinion and how I feel coming from someone whoā€™s played the game longer than everyone who still plays or post on this forum. I donā€™t really care if you donā€™t think itā€™s constructive criticism. Even if I gave constructive criticism which I did when I was a mod, all of it gets ignored. I just come on this forum every few months and nothing gets updated.

Itā€™s been over a year now, I would expect more.

That ā€˜everyoneā€™ - the way u use it - means the entire old player base. That ā€˜everyoneā€™ also forgot to mention how they have far too outdated PC with few exceptions. If game progress regarding quality, they still wouldnā€™t be able to play it normally.

This is the issue of small rooms. Guests before and guests now are the same. U just notice it more and has more impact if u get 3 noobs in a room of 6 ppl than 3 noobs in a room of 16 ppl.

While u have a point here, u are also wrong. Do u think ur 5$ will pay a whole new map/hero? Is that an actual cost of it? Games that earns a lot have no issue with updating the game. Read again fish-dolphin-whale part and all gonna be clear.

U keep forgetting that Asian server didnā€™t exist. U should compare hacker era, game before/and after it if u want to be more realistic.

Itā€™s been almost 6 years since the game came out. Deal with it how ppl simple grow up and moved to another things. I know for sure that ppl I played with and names that I constantly see quit during hackers or before that because no updates or some other reason like uni/work/army.

If u or me or anyone isnā€™t happy with ANY game, u are not forced to play it. U canā€™t guarantee that ppl would come back for a new map, that is one big IF. If u are not happy with this game, simple move to something else . U said it multiple times by now how u are not happy with it, stated multiple times what bothers u about it and said u never gonna come back to it. So, tell me honestly, what is the point repeating this over and over? Did it changed anything before? Or now?

1 Like

You do make a point about the lack of content, especially after a year in the making. perhaps thereā€™s a reason why my thread asking if there will be new content was ignored? Who knows they might just be working on THE BIG UPDATE coming to you tomorrow!!! bringinging 20 maps, 50 classes, entirely new upgrade system and MORE YES MORE WEAPONS THAN ALL 3 BORDERLAND GAMES PUUUUT TOOOOGETHEEEEERRRRRR all for the low low price of $69.69

But in all seriousness who knows this here might be these guyā€™s Saturday job and can only do a bit of work on the game for 5hrs till next week. And plus this is and will always be at heart a browser game and there is only so much you can put into one before it becomes bloated and unable to even play on a browser. or it becomes loading bar the game come back 1hr later to play.

Obviously people didnā€™t just leave because of webglā€¦ everyone has personal issues with their life. Itā€™s not that hard to understand when I say everyone I mean players in general. How would I possibly speak for everyone in the gameā€¦ During the hacker phase, every single room was full and the game was active af. After webgl people vanished, not sure why you canā€™t admit that.[quote=ā€œDea83, post:355, topic:2060ā€]
While u have a point here, u are also wrong. Do u think ur 5$ will pay a whole new map/hero? Is that an actual cost of it? Games that earns a lot have no issue with updating the game. Read again fish-dolphin-whale part and all gonna be
[/quote]

They need to focus on making the game fun and UPDATING it once in years ffs. Itā€™s like people paying $5 are getting scammed to play a game that hasnā€™t been updated or isnā€™t even that fun right now. If they had new skins, maps, and classes, they would never need to charge. Especially with FFT, do you know how much people would spend money on new classes or even skins? I never got to spend money on FFT because there was NOTHING to spend it on lol. Ahmed made some badass skins and Iā€™m pretty sure it was posted here months and months ago. I doubt they even considered it. They never care for any ideas the community has. How can a game make money without any content that can be purchased by players. Iā€™ve spent $100+ on the games I play for new champions, skins, chests, anything. That could of been FFT, but no they have no content.

I know Iā€™m not forced to play it xd, thatā€™s why I quit since webgl.

My point exactly, everything said on this forum is never considered by anyone or cared for. Of course nothing has changed the game is still outdated and boring. I just hope that Y8 staff will listen to the community. Not even me, but listen to what the players tell them. If we ask for classes and maps, then make themā€¦ The game is worthless without the players. If they want new stuff, then make it happen. Itā€™s been a year. Let me guess, blaster is still overpowered too right? The hours we spent discussing class balancing as mods, what happened to that?

So letā€™s ask now. @Ankit Do you guys have any upcoming updates? Any new classes, features, maps? Whatā€™s next?

1 Like

Also as someone playing since 2012 and someone spent some money and a lot of time in the game, heres my two cents:

1. Daily-Weekly-All time rankings of Kills-Captures-Wins-Killstreaks brought a lot of competition to the players which made us play a lot more, as ranks dont do anything in the game, and cash is for buying the classes, which many already have all.

2)Webgl. Now my knowledge of webgl is limited and i cant make a technical comment but from a playerā€™s standpoint i can say that playing the game was horrible. If it wasnt for the steam version i probably wouldnt even be here.

3)Guest system. Now there has to be made a choice here. FFT is a game of 6 years, is it gonna continue as a random flash game on browser that you play for 10 minutes and leave, or is it gonna be a proper game that you devote your time to play? Being on the browser and this guest system it makes me think its gonna be the first one. I dont know about the y8ā€™s busines model but at this point i would prefer if it continued from steam, with better graphics,physics,lag and ditch browser until atleast it can be made decent with webgl.

4)Updates. Now games needs updates time to time to bring something new and entertain players. I dont remember when was the last time FFt got updated. Im guessing last update was space station? After the important works, tier III classes should probably be done, (the missing two classes), balance works between alerady existing classes, and fixes of maps if there are bugs(also remodels,better textures)

Incorrect, it was like that only at the beginning of it. A bit later each server barely had 2 rooms with players. Says enough how unplayable it was.

How much did u spent on skins before getting mod acc (since with mod acc no need to buy skins)?
I would personally like to see better market and game getting updated. But

Too much time was wasted on nothing, that stands.

Itā€™s not really working like that. Maps has own costs and they are not cheap at all. Maps are cheaper compared to the heroes but far from ā€˜cheapā€™.

But this is exactly the thing u refuse to see. Game has players. Just not the ones u would like to see. To me seems like these players are fine with whatever.

I can answer it, but this is not the question for me. Whole document was ready from my side weeks ago for rebalancing to test it out in the game. Thats why polls originally was created, but that was just a tiny bit of rebalancing that was planned.

Game overall could use many improvements, starting from custom game rooms, friendlist, leaderboards, getting at least 1 map/hero per year, steam trading cards/badges/achievements, fixing how high ping works in the game, better market.

But again, u compare wrong companies with Y8. These companies focus only on few games, where 100+ ppl work on a single project. This isnā€™t the company that focuses on a single or few games and surely FFT is far from having 24/7 dev team on it.

I do understand and know this, but why u then come on a forum of the game that u quit and post again more-less what u already posted before multiple times?
Not that it bothers me, ppl are free to post as long as they follow the forum rules, just donā€™t see any point or logic of that action.

I only come on the forum to see if there is any progress. I only check this forum every few months when I remember about it. But I feel like everything I say is pointless and developers will just ignore. Hopefully there will be updates in the next upcoming months. Cya.

Y8 Games