News/ Updates

so far,everything you said was completely pointless and we as the player base did you a favor by not ignoring you,i give 0 craps about how longer you’ve played before all of us if being a SJW is all your good for these days. like I’ve said,the game’s finally getting some hope,either help us,or screw the hell off.

Gotta ask - what is SJW? xD

This was directed towards Rja or me?

you know what’s pointless? you and your 2 cents into this argument.

Also when and how in the hell did you get the word SJW involved into this? In what way is Rja being an SJW? (social justice warrior)

All Rja is done is complain which is great and you’re all acting surprised by it as if we are never to complain about a game that has had no content added to it in the last few years. Hey i know lets take your favorite game and never add any more content, so when you suddenly start getting bored of it just remember to never complain because otherwise your an SJW right?

This game is like no other and i and many people want it to evolve but at this rate? i wouldn’t expect a new hero before i’m on my deathbed.

If the Devs want a successful money maker then they need to understand that having a player base that keeps coming back will bring in that magic money. with the current stuff it’s play and then go play something else because there isn’t anything to strive for other than unlocking a class

1 Like

That’s not the issue. Not gonna look around and take screenshots, but if u are curious enough, u can see on rja’s profile posts. U will see as well that what he said up is something that he said more than once before.

Giving feedback (neg or pos) is alright, but as example this isn’t feedback:

This is accusation.

So is this.

Now it was just funny to me because I know the truth but to players doubt it looks funny.

Also rja did stated how he got no intentions to go back in the game even if it gets updated, quit playing, yet comes to give a negative feedback. Logically, if u quit some game and don’t care about it, u surely won’t post on a forum of that same game and just let it go. Or at least that’s what I do.

For this might @pointlessfield should explain to u, I think I got why he said it, but it’s some sort of a history

Edit: since it got closed, u prolly can move the convo in general discussion

1 Like

Thanks guys for Spamming in news and update thread.

Now only Mods and Admin can post here regarding updates and news.

and you can continue the discussion there 💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

We are working on many things but no promises for now because with ever changing unity updates its not easy. Our developers needs to spend a month of time to get game works on a new unity and browser update as I said before also its a transition period and keeping the game alive as it is a big challenge for us.

And I’m sure many of the players who is active here knows how game break with every chrome update than it become our priority to fix it before any new updates and sadly thats how the time passes.

4 Likes
Y8 Games