News/ Updates

I still check this forum once every 1-2 months hoping that something worth coming back for will happen. But for the most part all the old players have moved on and the developers knew we would after they changed the game…I doubt they care. The new players will probably be satisfied with the game because they don’t know how fun the gameplay used to be.

There;s been bug fixes, there’s been performance upgrades, and importantly we started the work on steam version from a while, which should go live this month.

Main idea going for steam is to get 8vs8 and no game lags, which most users wanted.

1 Like

what happened to the match size? Why only 8 each match?

I have talked to many players its seems they want a 16v16 as there are 90% guest in the lobby , I dont have any problem with guest playing but if the guest rather sit in their base or try to shoot own teammates gets me angry . These guest are taking Slots were pro players should be or even players who know what to do . I think 16v16 Should be there helps a people who want to play but cant Because of clueless Guest

1 Like

It used to be 8v8 but then majority of the players experienced lag. So they reduced it to 4v4. :’)

2 Likes

U probably meant 8v8 rooms, not 16v16

I have a few questions for you Joll,
I remember you said in one thread that Steam version of FFT will be coming out this month.
How will having steam help decrease the lag in the y8 and idnet version of FFT?
I can understand using steam might decrease lag, and devs will have money to use for updates, etc.
However,
I assume that even though steam FFT will come out, fft will stay on y8 and idnet. How will porting to steam help the y8 version of the game to decrease lag?
I hope you understand my question Joll, my english isn’t the best :smile:

I’m not Joll, but can answer u on this. It won’t change Webgl, but it will change the game in better direction (hopefully).
So either u will play on y8 or steam (or both if u want to).
Whole point is not to decrease lag on y8 since thats Webgl, but to decrease lag in FFT.

When will the Steam version release,And will it be paid ?
Also What about rooms Capacity ?
Thanks

Room capacity will be expanded for sure, as they used to be since game on steam ill be able to support bigger rooms and make match smooth (without lag).

F2P or P2P can’t answer since I dunno either yet.

I remember that they told me that it will be free

i have create my kongregate account with singin to my facebook profil… and i have transfer my progress of the game from kongregate to id.net and it works but the problem was when i logout the account i don’t know how to login again because when i write the email and password of my kongregate accout which i have transferred to id.net said no such account…pleas help me i don’t know what to do :cry:

@insanehero Pete can you please check.

@3ebdoo I will send you a private message with some questions about your account, if you will reply with the details I can look into the problem.
In the mean-time please check https://www.id.net/accounts/password/new and see if you can get an email notification from id.net

Pass and e-mail are the same as ur fb acc.

Do Blazer, Blaster and Tank be nerfed on Steam version or still OP?

Steam & WebGL use same code structure & maps,so it should be same in both(for now).
We can plan to update, if other community members agree on.

I’m a bit disappointed that the steam version is pay-to-play.

Well you have to think about it, you have to pay for server lobbies, the steam client doesn’t support adds in any submitted game, so the devs had to make it pay to play (which isn’t a big deal in this case) to pay for the server lobbies.

Pretty much everyone would agree with me

well games are better pay to play than pay to win. It isnt much anyways, it deserves it.

3 Likes
Y8 Games