News/ Updates

i think the second the old thing that webgl replaced is compatable with edge and chrome switch it back or make it look better

Why is the game not loading??

@Hairywolf the game is loading fine for me (tested just now), some of the asset packs are large so if it appears to stop at about 60% it is just loading a very large file, wait for it to finish and it continues afterwards.
Please clean your browser cache and try again.
If problems continue check out the forum for other solutions, and if nothing works get back in touch and tell us what you tried.

Any updates or anything worth checking out? Or should I check back in another few months.

Edit: Most importantly, is the lag still the same?

Updates planned after December holidays , probably in early January

hey i can no longer access my acc ive tried my password but it won’t work if youre fixing this ive no problem i’ll be patient

@Absolute_zero I will send you a Private Message so we can discuss this in more detail

sure no problem mate

Yo, i just tried playing. It doesnt lag at all for me.

we are nearing the half way point of january can you give us some info on the next update or on any new planed content

We are working on the update, we will keep you notified. Currently trying to fix an error with unity technologies https://forum.unity.com/threads/unty-2017-1-0f3-webgl-error-uncaught-runtimeerror-memory-access-out-of-bounds.496271/

To be clear, for the Jerkyness or Lag, we reply on browser and unity tech. updates. Technology is not in our control.

sorry if i seem pushy or anything but if it helps any i made a video showing some bugs

Thank you for your time invested in report.

when I first starting playing FFT I got a bit mad cause the sensitivity was so fast but then I got a mouse and then it was fun :smiley:

if you are a develapor can you make barriers on all entrances on shuttle bay cuz every time i play i get spawn killed and its SOO ANNYOYING thank you:)

Oh wow, would you look at that, no recent news or updates.
What’s been done since ID.net took control of the game? (just the big ones)

1 Like

No, I’m not a dev, just here for forum users. :slight_smile:
If you are getting spawn killed, go on other side, simple as that.

1 Like

HEYYY GUYS its me Absolute_zero /Veli i can no longer access my original account even if i try using my password pls help

Two years later and this game is still completely unplayable. Camera feels jumpy. Blazer burns your entire HP bar without being able to even see the damage start ticking. HP bar in general updates laggily. Game is uglier. Controls are sloppier.

Why not just let us play the Unity version? There are still browsers that support it.

Not trying to insult the dev team but they clearly have no idea how to make this game run smoothly, so at least let us play the original version which did work.

1 Like
Y8 Games