News/ Updates

ok i will replay to them

Check your notifications?

i saw their maessage in my gmail

so in this time can i transfer my account ?

You can transfer anytime you want. I hope you know the steps of transferring account?

1 Like

i write everything right
EDIT :and i need some help ankit pls tell me what i do
when i login it doesn’t say anything like invalid name or password or something but when i try to transfer my account it says
invalid name or password and that problem need to be fixed already because i need my heroes back becuase since 2015 i cannot login into it

@mohammedsadaq Please visit this link: https://forum.id.net/users/Ankit/activity

At the top right corner you will see a “message” button. That way you’re not spamming the forum.

I said after they fix the game
read it again

good, and as Rja said please dont spam the forum, you can edit your old post to add anything.

sounds encouraging i can’t wait to get back on the game soon

which msg ?

ankit can you remove bann i just get bann for no reason i am innocnet if you dont belive check my profile
:cry:

please help me i am old player i am inocnet i am waiting to message me back :cry:

He got reported after 2h of non-stop insulting 3 players, using heavy insults etc. (for ppl who are confused)

Just one small part of it, got killed by a player and decide to throw one insult. Same was stated in his reason for ban, but clearly he decided to play a bit crazy. Serve ur 2 weeks of ban and as it was said, do it again and next is permanent.

1 Like

well there are so much players hates when they fight me and they start argueing or with a player playing an OP hero
I will report them next time because they are toxic players

:wink:

awsome

when is the FREEFALL TOURNAMENT BETA! i want it now or soon pls update it
:confused:

im exited to play that

Hey guys, just wanna let you know that I have a somewhat new youtube channel with Freefall Tournament vids.

Y8 Games