News/ Updates

pls give me the link

thanks

ok i did it but how do i know they will answer me

they will answer me on this website ?

ankit i did send a message to them and they didn’t answer me what do i do now i want my password so i can transfer my account

Give him a chance to respond? Not everyone is in the same time zone.

im sorry but you’re talking to me or him

its Sunday today please give us 2 working days to look at your issue.

ok thanks for helping me i will wait until you finish guys

… it has been 2 weeks and still no news…
would it be good if you can add friend in the game to know where he is?
of course after you finish fixing things in the game
or wait
would it be just a downloadable game to have higher FPS than this?
if those things aren’t good I will just say
sorry for wasting your time :cat2:

dude clam down do you know that the developers are trying thier best to make the game better what you doing is very annoying to them already and we now it has been 2 weeks and still no news because they’re still working on the game
give them time they’re humans like us not machines or robots they have a life too

1 Like

We have a priority list, “Adding Friends” is in to-do, but currently we are working on ‘Leaderboards & Ranks’ for FFT, and bug fixes on the side.

Follow https://forum.id.net/t/patch-notes/6454/7?u=joll for updates.

2 Likes

ankit its been a long day and there is no news have you found my account password

So all the leaderboards on Kong are basically going to waste? Or are you guys using them? Those leaderboards have years worth of high scores for players who played everyday.

1 Like

Good point but in a way FFT was “redone”, so, a new leaderboard won’t seem too far-fetched of an idea to try.
Another point is that the majority of those players on the leaderboard are not here. So any benefits from being in the top spots will go to waste.
However, if they do reset all the high scores it will be really painful. I hope they can find a great compromise.

I don’t think it matters if they are here or not. It was a great peice of history for this game.

There is no way we can access those DB.

Give us some more time.

Support have replied you, do reply to them.

they reply to me from my gmail ?

Y8 Games