News/ Updates

it happens with me in firefox but it only happened 1 time
it sometimes happens with me before I load the game you just need to close the browser and open it again then open fft thats what I do to play

fix the game or get better servers, internet gaming is getting to not be fun anymore, the biggest problem is the games change but the players computers donā€™t and its frustrating. just my opinion thanks???

ā€œfix the game or get better serversā€ What issue are you referring to ?

Okay, here browser wasnt able to reallocate memory for the game , make sure you quit other opened tabs and heavy applications, browsers distributed the allocated memory between other tabs, and FFT WebGL didnā€™t have enough memory left to play the game.

Iā€™ll try to fix this part, will ping here when done.

ā€œMake sure you guys use latest Firefox or Chrome , if not, just update themā€

Instructions to update browsers here https://forum.id.net/t/the-webgl-version-is-completely-unplayable/6236/82?u=joll

1 Like

wow a great update but please developer get my old account back i lost everything that i worked hard on it
its not fair i hate this i lost assasin and blaster that i worked hard on them to buy them do you even realise what you doing i spent more months to buy those heroes and you just come and remove all items and heroes from the old accounts
i hate this
and you need to add more heroes because its more boring to play on the old heroes

my old acc is mohammedsadaqmakki as my name

https://forum.id.net/t/fft-account-transfer-faq/5605/58

but please help me i canā€™t get my password it says invalid name or password
it says all the time like this please help me

please replay fast i want to know my password
i already know my email but my password i dont know it

Sorry, canā€™t trust this. First u said u lost all, now u say u donā€™t know password. So how do u know u lost all?

what you mean cant trust this i dont understand

actually my acocunt got stolen someone changed my password already

Ur acc canā€™t get stolen unless u share ur password and e-mail.

yes but this was very old since 2015 i gave an email and password to somebody and he gave me his username and password too but when i try to login it says verfication failed

im tired of this

i canā€™t get my old account back and i canā€™t transfer it too

yo look do you have the password bug ? open i need my account back

There is no password bug.

ok then

Email us from the registered email of your account to official email id with your request.

Y8 Games