My thoughts about Y8 Forums

I’m starting to think about retiring from the community. The general site is okay, but the forums… :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:. I’m not saying they do it daily but constantly asking to be there friend it’s creepy. If your trying to get a bf/gf online maybe you should find one in real life instead of asking online. Someone on here might be a pedo or just some creep who wants some attention, they’re age would be 14 years old but they’re an adult. And that’s the issue I’m experiencing on this website. There’s a bunch of immature kids on this site and act like it’s a chatroom full of Tinder users. Also, thanks to @Lavasteam who said something about the LGBTQ+ situation, and it got taken down. I’m not gonna say names at this point because I don’t wanna get involved. It was really stupid & very disrespectful to the LGBTQ+ community. That’s all I have to say. I hope Y8 upgrades their websites and their Discord.

2 Likes

if your trying to accuse someone of attention seeking, please do it right. you look like a clown right now.
also, attention seeking isent posting daily. learn how to properly judge if people. and people are transphobic? no one is insulting LGBTQA+ at all. and i have never seen anybody do that. but im sorry, but you dont even know what the fuck your talking about.

sincerely,
xHaVoc :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about the same thing and just fully migrating to the main site because honestly, this place is just unsafe for me to be in since I’m probably the only mature ones.

1 Like

@xHaVoc, There was an argument on a post that got taken down due to someone using their religion to hate on LGBTQIA+ members, I still have a screenshot that I could DM you if you want me to. And yeah, the attention seeking has reduced, but Juizz probably meant by the people who are going on forums constantly asking for friends, a romantic partner, or pinging us on a public forum post just to talk to us.

2 Likes

Yeah, I do understand that though. I don’t understand that if you’re constantly asking for friends on this site then you’re being weird. You can be their friend but you are not their “real” friend. Unless if you know that person in real life yes you are his/her friend.

1 Like

so your saying that were not allowed to make friends @juizz? and im not being weird. this is a forum. what do you expect exactly? your getting your info on a couple people who did nothing. and tinder users? what the hell are you talking about? and no one is a pedo. other than @MysteryPlayer. and making friends is fine. its not creepy. and i am 16 to say myself. and you should say names to improve proof, because your reasons on why forums is bad is horrible. im not saying your not allowed to have that opinion, but the reasons were garbage. and stop being a hypocrite. i am not insulting. i am just saying the truth.
and @lavasteam, just because there was 1 post dosent exactly the entire community is. but i do see your point.

Yours Truly,
xHaVoc :wink:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for replying : )

yes, dm me. i would like the screenshot.

@west its too

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Come juizz,take your price

accept your fate, juizz. we will execute you now.

whats is wrong with my post :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
theres nothing wrong with it

Most likely filtered terms.

yeah probably.

I think so

as a good y8 citizen, i will call this topic bullshit. good day.

As a reminder, a forum is supposed to be a place where you can discuss and debate subjects with respect for others, even if you do not agree with a particular opinion.

However, deliberately divisive subjects such as religious opinions or individual orientations have no place on this forum which, I would remind you, is dedicated to gaming.

I also remind the youngest that you should never send a photo of yourself or anything too personal to strangers, because yes, people on the internet are strangers.
If someone asks you strange things, don’t answer them and report them to the moderators.

2 Likes

Y8 inappropriate usernames
Y8 Bad words
Post Off the topic
Nobody interested in Y8 and sometimes not interested about what others are talking about
And then somebody not happy about my comment and then i told her there is nothing wrong with my comment but she doesn’t care
Some did not use the correct category in this forum
And then the stupid moderators don’t even allow the police to investigate :frowning_face:
Because posting nudity here is still a crime offence
So be in jail
Who is right? God and Jesus Christ so Listen to their words
Can you address those issues please?

Y8 Games