My Response

I’m better at speaking my thoughts so I’m just going to remind you of something before I getting to it.

[REMINDER: This post is serious and has a lot of talk about so please don’t read the whole thing if you can’t handle reading this whole post.]

Hello everyone it’s me Juizz and I’m back after 25 days (3.571 weeks) of posting my topic that I’m going to disavow. I know this topic isn’t a review of a game or a suggestion but this post is more important than those. I’m not gonna say names because I don’t wanna involve anyone, I will just… say what I have to say.
So I made a post called ‘My thoughts about Y8 Forums’ and I said bs that didn’t make sense and it damages the people that I have said about them doing this and that. I also said that the forums were boring & trash, it can be pedos on this website, attention-seeking & more bs that I said and I disrespected the people that I’ve targeted. This also damages me & it didn’t look very good. I was acting like a total idiot & I didn’t think before saying something. Someone said that “juizz is mad so much” and here are the reasons why. First, I would always get mad & upset at those who would mention me on a forum and it would be someone asking you for your discord account instead of doing that in the private messages. This would mean attention-seeking because not only it was posted in general. Second, I would also get mad at someone who invites me to an unknown group without permission & I kept leaving every time I get that same invite. I’m a very busy man on here and I’m not this interactive because I have other stuff to do in my lifetime. I’m not a fan of talking to friends & others full time, I’m not saying I don’t like doing it but that’s what I do all the time.
Okay, I’m getting off-topic about the response but for real the response wasn’t perfect at all when posting it. Something told me to make it and I feel like an idiot for saying that the website is garbage.
So if you wanna know my thoughts about the website once again then here’s your wish. The website is not that bad I mean it’s still boring when you can comment on posts & making your topics what you want & people would create chat groups, that’s all I have to say about the website I guess.
Finally, I will apologize for the stuff that I have done & pissed a lot of the people & this goes for everyone who is reading this. This is the first time I’ve gotten myself into a situation where I have to expose myself and take accountability. You can hate me all you want but I will continue to do better as much as I can. The last thing before I go, I love doing being on here able to meet with people every single day and it is a very motivating factor to me that making reviews and talking about games, in general, and it’s fun.

That’s all I have to say, have a blessed day.

-juizz

[UPDATE: @Fashionista made her apology for my request so here it is
Im very sorry !:-(
]

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning:

@juizz @Fashionista
you two are real friend
friend should be like this
:hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

Don’t think I am mad :sweat_smile: :laughing: :joy: :joy: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

great. now give each other a virtual hug lol

1 Like

Ah

fashionista, i thought u dident like anime? HMM? WHATS UP WITH THAT I THOUGHT ANIME WAS CRINGE HUH? HUH SUSSY GIRL? WHY ARE U BASHING ON ANIME AND CALLING ME A WEEB HYPOCRITE

Meh, we don’t hang out that much.

1 Like

fashionista was calling anime cringe and calling me a weeb for watching it. NOW SHE LIKES IT U LITTLE HYPOCITE FASHIONISTA

so what? :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games