Im very sorry !:-(

Hi,
so im gonna say sorry to all of the comunity .I was seeking atention ,make pointless topics and bad reviews ,i was rude too,and much more.I want too say sorry to @juizz because i invited him in my chat group without his permission and i mentioned him for nothing.
Im sorry juizz! :c …
I acted like a stupid!
Sorry everybody!
I wish i can fix all
Good Day,
Fashionista

3 Likes

And I’m sorry for being a total idiot for accusing you of attention-seeking.

I accept your apology.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

ok, settled.

1 Like

Have a nice day all of you @juizz @Fashionista :smiley: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :sweat_smile: :grinning: :grinning:

im just gonna say, (not bullying) but your reviews were trash.

1 Like

I KnOw

1 Like

anyway, mysteryplayer’s forum got deleted. thats good.

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

and i think his account got suspended. so win for us.

1 Like

(Thanks to @Lavasteam for sending me this on Discord)

1 Like

np

Also don’t worry! I was also very stupid when I first joined and stuff. I hope we can get along later on.

1 Like

great. mysteryplayer is suspended. y8 is at peace. but when he gets banned, he comes back. 1 suspension dosent scare him. we got rid of him temporarily. i hope this can eventually get moderator attention.

1 Like

@Bad_Request is the only admin active (correct me if I’m wrong on that), I already tagged him about MysteryPlayer using minors as relationships. Didn’t get a response for some weird reason. And yes 1 suspension or banning him temporarily won’t affect him at all, he will continue to repeat the same behavior & can get away with it.

1 Like

I banned him definitely, such behaviour is not compatible with our rules

5 Likes

Thank you very much for our help!

2 Likes

Yyyaaayy

1 Like

and it was smart to ban him permanetly. because he will continue after 1 ban.

1 Like
Y8 Games