How and When did you discover FFT?

Created this topic with plan of measuring how many, if any, new players are Y8/ID.net’s own, but anyone can participate if they want.

PS: This would be a great question to answer, Ankit.

1 Like

Played for the first time in january 2013, thanks to SupersSonics.

3 Likes

2013 by a gameplay lol.

1 Like

I googled “top” “best online games back in 2013ish”

1 Like

I didn’t discover FFT. It discovered me. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was looking for games to play on Kong and I happened to find FFT the first day it was published. So yeah I’ve been playing this game since the first day it was out.

2 Likes

Saw it on kong (Multiplayer games) and tried to play after I knew that DH69 (Friend from TDP4)
plays FFT… Was surprised when I saw SS also plays this game.

Started to play the game days after it came out and easily quit due to extreme lag. (Using a potato-powered PC before). Then came back several months later…

2 Likes

Start using a potato-powered pc x2 </3

It all began in August 6, 2012. I’m not sure how I got to playing the game, but knowing myself, I might have checked it out of curiosity. Now, here I am; I barely play compared to the past, but I hang around the forums occasionally.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Read the points below…

• Typed “multiplayer shooter games” in google in 2012.
  • One of the results shown was link to freefalltournament.com main site.
  • Found out game had forums in December of 2012 located in kongregate.
  • Made the account named AhmedS25 (now changed to 1mN0tCraZy) to check the forums.
  • Forgot the name and pass of my main account due to various reasons…
  • And finally this is where you see me now with my kong account…

Things may have been a lot more different if I didn’t forget what my name was… I still haven’t stopped trying… I randomly type stuff everyday to see if I can login to my main…

Just to add dates aren’t that accurate since my memory’s a bit vague…

1 Like

Uh, well I’d seen my brother dockcharlie playing it a lot. Started playing on his account back in August of 2012 and then made my own account in September. Didn’t post on the forums for several years cause I was too scared lol.

2 Likes

Dock Charlie was your brother?

1 Like

Yep lol, I’ve told you like five times.

1 Like

All the way to the kong zone!
Taking a highway to the kong zone!
I was looking for some cool fast-paced shooter.
I’ll take you right into the Kong zone

1 Like

I think it was 2013, i found it on a website called “ebog”

1 Like

I think it was end of 2014?, i cant even remember how long ive played this game now it may have been earlier looking at butters post cos i think we started at a similar time. Was bored one day and typed in online shooter games or something

1 Like

I started this game July 2013

my brother was playing fft that moment and I wondered this game
I also started this game as starsoldier :slight_smile:

1 Like

I googled for Club penguin shooter in 2012, then i found FFT. <3

1 Like

Hard to answer when I discover it first but yes I talked with Wayne Karo in Nov/Dec 2014 for the first time.

1 Like
Y8 Games