How and When did you discover FFT?

If you know the email we might help you out.

1 Like

:joy_cat: ā€¦

1 Like

I already did that back when FRG was in charge.
They couldnā€™t find it :frowning: some games do tend to delete inactive low level accounts.

1 Like

ah. we cant do much now than.

1 Like

Facebook Ad. Last Tuesday.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m sureā€¦

1 Like

lmaoā€¦ (all of these dots cause i cant say something that has less then 20 letters.

1 Like

Lmao, I had to do the same thing. Honestly that feature is pretty dumb.

1 Like

ikr ,rywefdfujā€¦kl

Haha! Nice post Buttersolace! You are so right! People who utilize ellipses (ā€¦) usually: lack the ability to form coherent or concrete thoughts, or simply donā€™t have something significant to say but they still feel a need to say something.

Great observation! Liked and subscribed!

Haha! Nice post silly buns! :ā€™)
What a delightful post!
You are such an amazing person, i wish to know more about you! You are really special in every kind of way, bby! <3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guy in my freshman year health class was playing it on the computer and it was not blocked by the high schools website blocker. It looked like such a different game then what I was used to so I said let me play this, all my friends and me played it but after freshman year ended I was the only one that still played it. That was in 2013, maybe end of 2012 I think. On the original site because of course Kongregate was blocked.

1 Like

What were your friends usernames?

1 Like

That was amlmost 4 years ago Beli I couldnt tell you, though my brothers was grimreaper1050. That account was deleted when FRG cleaned the servers of old inactive players he and most of my other friends were SGT or SGM max.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ i discovered this game in 2013, dont remember the month or any other details. I used to play TDP4
a lot before that. TDP4 lacked updates and all that stuff, and it was soon getting boring, so i started to look for some other shooters on Kong. I found FFT and i just started playing it, having no idea what to do. It seemed boring to me at that time as i couldnt play, so i quit playing after a while, and started with some other games such as TDP5( I was one of the first 10 players to ever play TDP5, when it was still in beta), but that game was just so shitty at that time that i stopped playing that too after a few days. I havenā€™t tried it after the beta. I had 30+ Kong accs for TDP4, and i still have all the usernames and passwords for those somewhere. Two or three of those accs got banned for wellā€¦ some reason( Not hacking or anything).I started CS Portable then, and played that for a few months, and also Red Crucible( both at the same time). Those two got boring too, so i started FFT once again in mid 2014 or something, and kept playing it. Andā€¦ thats my story :smiley:

1 Like

End of 2014. Was in class, very bored and i search games in Y8 andā€¦ i found FFT. xD

1 Like

Oh. I Started 2013. Iā€™am Tired Other Games, and i search Game in Facebook and i Found FFT XD :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you the old GodSlaayer? The sniper.

Nope Bruh, Tank player :slight_smile:

i manage to find FFT by searching it from the Y8 website but not from this forum
it took me very Long
but without FFT or Hide Online Y8
i would not be able to find this Y8 forum
it was even before the first day i join this forum
i could have join this forum earlier
and im sad about it
but this @teo is not my account
i didnā€™t expect those girls to join in this Y8 forum :pleading_face:

Y8 Games