Hide Online

es muy bueno el juego , pero hoy me acaba de decir un error de que hecho trampa, y ni siquiera había entrado a un servidor me decia: ‘‘ha sido desconectado por hacer trampa, quite las trampas y vuelva a iniciar el juego’’, no e hecho ninguna trampa , por lo que yo veo , pero ese error me aparece, no se si alguien me podria ayudar

1 Like

how you chose that man i am a girl and my character is of a boy
…plz help

1 Like

its a glitch so idk how it just occur once xD :rofl:

2 Likes

thanks for replying but ive fixed it

1 Like

np and :ok:

2 Likes

Hey! I have been facing this problem where a menu says that i am cheating,but i am not really cheating. I hate this as i came to play the game after so much time and now i can’t even play. i also don’t remember downloading any cheats or using a cheat for hide online. Please fix this.

2 Likes

Hi multiple games on y8 are not working they dont load when you click on them and all they show is how to play. If you guys can fix it that would be great I have a session scheduled with the demon clan on hide so if you can fix it in time that would amazing. Thank you.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

I also got the code: wall_hack even though I am not cheating. Please fix this because I have been playing since 2016 and have never cheated/got this message. Thanks.

2 Likes

well that’s great hahaha

1 Like

so how did he know ur password ?

2 Likes

i can not access the game :khóc:

5 Likes

Hello, Ankit. I have the same problem. The message sounds like that: “OOPS! An error occurred with the game server. Code: Unknown Error.”

3 Likes

:khóc:

3 Likes

hi every time the game goes to load up it keeps saying Code: unknown error

2 Likes

It works fine right now. The funny thing is that you couldn’t play as a registered user, but you could as a guest.

3 Likes

i have forgotten my password. is there a way to get my Level 100 account back? i did not want to register for an another new account so i click on Forgot Password but i am not sure what i could do to get my account back. i am sorry for my bad Grammar English if you can’t understand me.

4 Likes

rat tiec:hôn_closes_eyes:

3 Likes

no hay bi lag va no khong cho toi choi

khi toi dang choi no de duoi toi ra

1 Like
Y8 Games