Hide Online

давай дружить

почему у меня незарабатываются досттижения у мкеня 3 охотников разблокированоо я выжил с некоторым уроном и поймал 3 реквизита в течение 1 раунда и узнал 2 секрета помогите мне пж што мне делать

THIS GAME WANT LET ME GET IN IM GOING TO REPORT:rage:

1 Like

Hi! I am DangitosDaBro! Yeah!I am back again! PS:Are the workers working on new maps? Any secrets?

1 Like

I have a question, why the hell isn’t this topic active?

1 Like

Because it’s inactive

согласен. я говорю по-испански

de acuerdo. yo hablo español

давай поиграем в скрыть интернет 13 сентября окей

Я опоздал
Какой у вас пользователь в игре?

Llegué tarde
¿Cuál es tu usuario en el juego?

The game isn’t showing up properly on y8. The unity WebGL bar seems to have pushed the top of the game out of frame. I tried different browsers already but it still shows up this way. Is there anyway you guys can fix this problem?

Hi, thanks for the report we will fix it.

please check fixed

I have problem with that a lot. And most of the time they don’t want to even consider reading to my explanation seriously and keep acusing.

When do we get a new map? :frowning:

I am still experiencing problems when playing Hide Online on the y8 site. It seems that the new version of the game now has video ads pop-up periodically in the middle of a game. Some of these ads can be as long as 25 seconds and do not have a skip button, disrupting the gameplay. After a while of playing, the buttons in-game also stop responding when trying to click on them. I hope that you guys can find out what is causing these problems and hopefully fix them.

I also tried to play Hide Online on a few other sites, and it seems like there are different servers of hide online. On the other sites, the same region would have completely different rooms compared to the y8 site.

lol ads popping up in hide online is a weird bug. weirdest bug ive ever heard in hide online xd

When I try to open the game does not go, how to solve this?

1 Like

we will fix thanks for the report.

Hello, I currently saw a website on which you could play this game. All is same with accounts and gameplay, and hopefully there are no crashes or bugs like that(according to me). This is NOT any 3rd party website, it has the same gameplay as on Y8. And the loading is quick. The link- Website

2 Likes
Y8 Games