Hide Online

Why is the game not loading for me? I have tried to refresh the page several times. Is anyone else having this problem right now?

Hi, seems like there is some error on our side. Thanks, gonna report this! :slight_smile:

Okay, Thank you!

Please check now, if it still dont work try shift+ refresh

It works now :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey creators , just gonna say ive been playing for about a month now and im completely in love with this simple but fun game , however , perhaps a couple updates including skins etc…? thanks :smile:[quote=“Ankit, post:1, topic:2710, full:true”]
Hello Everyone,

we have released new super hit game “Hide Online” dont forget to check it today.

Hide online is a fun game with two teams. Player can be in Hunters or Props. As Hunter, the player need to find the target and kill it. Prop is able to become an object like chair, plant, box, table and many more. He navigates by music and sounds where he is hiding. Hunter should track that sound and discover secret spot of Prop. Game offers different characters and weapons.

Play: http://www.y8.com/games/hide_online
[/quote]

1 Like

This is getting dull…we need new maps!

1 Like

An error occurred with the game server.
Code: Generic/unknown HTTP err…

Will somebody help me? :frowning:

Yes exactly , also i would recommend that they design new skins weapons and poses , after all i still have about 30 loot boxes still XD

Every time I try to play it it says it wont let me play.
Sincerely,
Saliormoon1346

Today I was heavily insulted by these two players:
EBK-JayWapp
treduce

There were even more insults and invectives, after I wrote that I would report them. I made two screenshots:

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for the report

help me please, whats wrong?

I’m completely agree with your comment. I know such pity player. You have to tattoo it in your forehead.

I think many players don’t know that playing the game with headphones makes hunting so much easier. Therefore they wonder that you are able to spot them so easily while they have problems spotting you.
Apart from that it’s clear that after playing the maps for a while you become aware of which objects usually belong to a room in the map and which do not. When entering a room you notice unusual objects at once and therefore already know which object is a prop before the prop makes a taunt sound. I think this makes many novice players think you were cheating.

I think different rooms for beginners, advanced and pro players would make playing more fair and more fun for everyone. But I understand that the developers don’t have the time to add more features to the game. So the players who are accused of cheating just have to continue to explain themselves.

3 Likes

крутая игра но я делаю што што на писпано на достижениях штоб их получить ия поймал 3 риквизита в течение 1 раунда вызжил с некоторым уроном узал секрет ивсе ничего неполучил помогите мне пж!

давай дружить

го дружить

давай

hello everyone

1 Like
Y8 Games