I've been enjoying this game since the day I first played it, and have to say you've done an exceptionally good work regarding the game. I wanted to share my thoughts on the game and hopefully, you will find them helpful!
- Object hit boxes - (for example a small object can climb behind a green sofa, go behind wooden desks or stack with kitchen tables and/or different items) - a big part why this game is fun is finding quirky hiding spots that make it more fun and easy for the prop, but difficult for the hunter, take for example 1 v 1, a small prop can easily evade the hunter making it a big disadvantage for the hunter, this could be fixed by allowing the hunter more dexterity, or options to view around places easier. (A reason I wouldn't suggest nerfing hit-boxes is because it makes the game more fun)
- Running Props - (The whole point of the game is to take a shape of something and try to blend in an area for a specific amount of time, but running props can really make it difficult for the hunters; maybe adding penalties like more frequent taunts or things like that would balance the game more imo).
Weapons - (Nerfing the Grenade Launcher's area of effect but I guess it is not a big deal).
Those freaking desks.
- Green Room seems really bland, maybe adding a touch to the room aesthetically or maybe adding windows would make the room fit in with the rest. Also green is a strange color. (as blue and orange are more dominant colors in the map and have a harmonic feeling, where as the green color destroys that)
- Idea. Opening the fridge with items inside it, so like you can be something there (or adding a fridge in the second map because there are food items there) (you can ignore this lol)
Keyboards are OP to some extent.
Encourages only hiding as a small prop. (Mostly because it is not worth taking the risk being a bench, plant or vending machine, seriously, vending machines don't stand a chance because you are bound to get shot. where as the blue couch in map 1 allowed for playing along like you were being pushed by a hunter)
- same thing as i mentioned earlier about the green room, its just not that eye jarring here
- Automated gates disrupts the rhythm of the hunter, still encouraging small prop play.
Again, great work on the game, it is fun & easy to play, just I thought I would throw out some things that personally bothered me, the game in its current condition is amazing, like seriously good, the balance on the taunts and the fun map designs are great.
Hope I helped, continue this maps great progress