Hide Online

engem nem enged be a játék ba

hi

hi what up

I really want you to add a “friends list” I’ll love to play with some persons I’ve played sometimes and to know if they are on.line and in what room they are! It will make the game too much friendly and funny!
Also I want to know in what room I’m when I’m in the room! I cant know **the room number** and if I disconect or want a friend to join the game with me I cant use the same room I’m in the moment! It only have to be a number on the screen when we press “tab”
Sorry for my english, is bad, but thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are working in new maps since 2017, we are in 2018 now :frowning:

hey error games codes:Generic/unknown HTTP err…:unamused:

This map have already been released a long back.

Here’s a nice suggestion, could you please make it so that we get a little bonus coins after each round? Thanks!

Hello!

I’ve been enjoying this game since the day I first played it, and have to say you’ve done an exceptionally good work regarding the game. I wanted to share my thoughts on the game and hopefully, you will find them helpful!

General
  • Object hit boxes - (for example a small object can climb behind a green sofa, go behind wooden desks or stack with kitchen tables and/or different items) - a big part why this game is fun is finding quirky hiding spots that make it more fun and easy for the prop, but difficult for the hunter, take for example 1 v 1, a small prop can easily evade the hunter making it a big disadvantage for the hunter, this could be fixed by allowing the hunter more dexterity, or options to view around places easier. (A reason I wouldn’t suggest nerfing hit-boxes is because it makes the game more fun)

• Running Props - (The whole point of the game is to take a shape of something and try to blend in an area for a specific amount of time, but running props can really make it difficult for the hunters; maybe adding penalties like more frequent taunts or things like that would balance the game more imo).

• Weapons - (Nerfing the Grenade Launcher’s area of effect but I guess it is not a big deal).

Map 1

• Those freaking desks.

• Green Room seems really bland, maybe adding a touch to the room aesthetically or maybe adding windows would make the room fit in with the rest. Also green is a strange color. (as blue and orange are more dominant colors in the map and have a harmonic feeling, where as the green color destroys that)

• Idea. Opening the fridge with items inside it, so like you can be something there (or adding a fridge in the second map because there are food items there) (you can ignore this lol)

• Keyboards are OP to some extent.

Map 2

• Encourages only hiding as a small prop. (Mostly because it is not worth taking the risk being a bench, plant or vending machine, seriously, vending machines don’t stand a chance because you are bound to get shot. where as the blue couch in map 1 allowed for playing along like you were being pushed by a hunter)

• same thing as i mentioned earlier about the green room, its just not that eye jarring here

• Automated gates disrupts the rhythm of the hunter, still encouraging small prop play.

Again, great work on the game, it is fun & easy to play, just I thought I would throw out some things that personally bothered me, the game in its current condition is amazing, like seriously good, the balance on the taunts and the fun map designs are great.
    Hope I helped, continue this maps great progress

1 Like

martin

Hi, so my hide isn’t working when i’m a hunter or a prop my character just keeps looking up and i try to look down but it doesn’t work

Being a Piece of Furnecure is cool! #Blocks #Guns

so, I have been playing this game since 6Th grade. In have always loved then game always. But when it comes to pushing stuff around and doing all that could be a hassle but until recently I have been wondering sincde you can’t aim. Why not add the option to pick up stuff. (Right click) this is a suggestion. And every time to win best player you get a loot box that only contains 1 item. Thereshould be boxes labeled legendary or rare, epic, common, or uncommon.

We need updates .____.

1 Like

too many bugs bruh

yo admins i have 1 question are you updating the servers? cause lately its showing me the error generic/unknown and it doesnt work and cant play

2 Likes

Hi,

we dont change anything, please try again.

i tried like 10 times by now still the same error and there were some other players as well that complained about this also for some it got blocked and they stopped playin,can you do anything bout it? and what about the update for this game? will there be a update or no

I have asked developers many times but they cant find the issue. because it always works for them.

yea it won’t let me play either

Y8 Games