Hide Online

new map or?!

I can’t enter fullscreen mode ://

Awesome! I can’t wait for a beta - is that potentially the first look?

What is the F1 help? I can’t seem to access it from a Chromebook.
How does one send out chats while in game?
How do I switch guns?

press 1 2 3 to switch guns
enter to chat press enter again to send the message

Please add an ANTI COPY NAME. so many players copies my name -SK- Sky~TC~
also please add a voteban votekick command in chat
report button -

1 Like

the game isn’t working… there’s just an error on load

how to clear the error

This is a good game, but I can only play after refreshing it literally 10 times. It always says “Sever connection error” or “Unknown error”. My internet is great, but I still get these. It’s making the game unplayable and the experience very awful.

1 Like

привет

_**

:grinning: I totes agree with ur question!!

**_

can we download the game cus in the download that is under the game it just downloads pics gifs and an info file

Hello!

First of all I have to say that I absolutely love this game. I am level 23 and I usually log in every other day in order to complete missions. I have some reccomendations in order to improve the game.

As I’ve played for quite a bit (and I still LOVE the game) I am getting a bit tired of the missions - as there are not that many of them they tend to repeat quite often. For example last two days I got “kill 5 props” and I really would like some alternation. Some mission ideas:

• Earn 50 points. (It can also be divided between hunters and props, for example “Earn 30 points as a prop (from survival awards)” or “Earn 40 points as a killer”.
  • Perform a doublekill
  • Taunt for 3 minutes - it would make the game more interesting as the hunters have a higher chance of catching a prop. And it adds extra excitement.
  • Why not add some location based missions as “Be caught in 5 different rooms” or “Kill a prop in 5 different rooms”. There is also possibility to add some specific room, for example “kill a prop in a hallway”
  • Some different kinds of challenges would be fun also. For example “Don’t move for 2 minutes” can be quite a challenge and force players to think of better and better hiding places.

I hope my ideas help to make the game better! Oh, and I can’t wait to have new worlds already, it would be fun to find new awesome hiding places. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it wont let me play

The game is good i like it, but, i think it will be better to put more music themes and memes.

Thanks.

Franekblack.

1 Like

Yeah it won’t let me play too. :rage:

Please update some new sound clips and new maps for us to have a more fun.

1 Like

so im alicecat im new i have knew this was a game i was inspired from my brother.

there is an error plz fix game looks so fun

Y8 Games