Hide Online

It’s portrait frame in scoreboard. See the screenshot:

1 Like

I see. The problem is, i never got any new portrait at level 10, 20 or even 30 for that matter.( I’m currently at level 31)

1 Like

depends on lvl.

1 Like

What do u mean?
Edit: Oh wait i understand now! The portrait frame!! Thats right, it does change! @rusildo
EditEdit: Out of curiosity, i just want to know, does the portrait frame keep getting bigger and better or is there a limit to it?

1 Like

Dunno exactly for Hide since I can’t play a lot of hours just for portrait, but ill show u the difference since system is the same.

^ icons, can be gained only from loot boxes

^portrait, frame around my character and these stars also (each star is 100, so ye lvl 562) . Not sure about stars in Hide, but ur frame changes on lvls (also not sure on which lvls in Hide, but u will notice the difference)

Seems like there was a confusion and players think they gain icons by lvling up.

3 Likes

I see. That portrait looks dope! :wink:

1 Like

Well it’s bigger so it’s more visible xD

2 Likes

can you help me because I really want to play prop hunt and it won’t let me play

1 Like

Sure, but before that I needs to know the issue you are facing a screenshot or video will help and also check your internet speed.

1 Like

when it goes to enter the game it says loading then it says

oops!

An error occurred with the game server
code: Generic/unknown HTTP error

1 Like

U should add skin editors or something and new maps

1 Like

hi

1 Like

woot woot!! I can play!!! but…this is not the one with the new update…is it?

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Please make more maps that will be very appreciated of you and more items( like guns and skins) THANK YOU

1 Like

not letting me play

1 Like

im getting an error code Generic/unknown HTTP err and three dots can u help pls?

1 Like

Me too…it’s the same problem =(

1 Like

im getting an error code Generic/unknown HTTP err and three dots if i login ? help me plz

1 Like

im getting an error code Generic/unknown HTTP err and three dots can you fix that pls?>?

1 Like
Y8 Games