Hide Online

Um , why can’t I enter? It says that there is a error , it’s been a week and it’s still like this!!!:expressionless:

4 Likes

screenshot ?

2 Likes

There is a problem, happens on every browser I use so it’s not a browser problem, the problem is either with the new Hide Online update or ID.net’s servers, please fix this unwanted problem. I’m sure others are having this and want to play.

OOPS!
An error occurred with the game server.
Code: Generic/unknown HTTP err…
Report error

Your’s truly,

• Ghostprop :bust_in_silhouette:
3 Likes

please send us screenshot.

2 Likes

Some purchases such as the Christmas weapons are not available. If I new this was the route the game was going towards, I would have used up all my coins… I only saved up for new content, end up biting me in the arse.

2 Likes

I understand but new update dont support coins. let me check if we can do something.

2 Likes

http://storage.id.net/y8-studio/unity/rusildo/hide_online_0_15_1/index.html this is the old version of the game, you should be able to use your old coins here.

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that. However, I just tried that and used up all my coins, but when I opened the newer version it shows “AVAILABLE IN LOOT BOXES” and not available to use. Also, Santa or the Christmas weapons are not showing up. I guess I’ll just chalk it up as a lost. Thanks though!

2 Likes

Do u see those items in the game?

2 Likes

To: Administrator/Creator Of HideOnline.
I got a problem here…
i bought today (17th, 06) 30 loot boxes with mobile phone.
However i DIDN’T receive it for some reason…
please take a look at it or refund, please.
P.S: My Name In The Game Is Bartek.
And Yes. Im From Other Country (Poland).

2 Likes

Hi,

I see 4 Transaction, and all have been canceled “Cancellation by the PS request”

2 Likes

All the 4 payments were indeed canceled by the payment system. The first one seems to be declined as the customer was timed out due to not completed confirmation process. The next 2 were cancelled because a PIN code to confirm the payment was incorrect. The last one was declined due to an unknown payment system error.

hope you find it helpful.

2 Likes

The game is great. The gameplay seems quite good and I didn’t notice any issues are problems I know you devs are working on new maps and guns (hopefully).
:+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I also get that problem about the server. It is my favourite game and now i am sick of just reloading it to get it to work. But it isn’t, and i want to know what i can do to get it to work properly!!!

1 Like

sometime internet speed is not good and it can happen, please let me know if you still facing such issue, because the game is working good for me.

1 Like

Actually, I’m kinda confused. Why couldn’t the old coins from the old patch be transferred over to the new patch? I’m still upset that I end up losing 4k of coins on items that doesn’t appear to be useable.

1 Like

I understand but this is how developer did it and we cant do anything sadly.

2 Likes

Yea my accounts down too so I use random names at best. :[

1 Like

down ? means you cant login into the game ?

1 Like

Every tenth level, we get a loot box and a portrait right? My question is, where can i find the portraits in the game? @Ankit

1 Like
Y8 Games