Heroes/Classes

Shot guns aren’t meant for good rage, making it long ranged wouldn’t make any sense. Stim pack could use a nerf maybe it’s fire rate increase should be less effective or it shouldn’t buff commandos damage so much, and it’s cool down needs to be longer, some commando mains just wait at their base till their Q is ready.

Gunner is not balanced.

nah, just cyborgs.

2 Likes

I’d say balanced imo.

DAT SICK BURNNN!!

5 rail shots for me is not balanced. then u need 2 shots for a tank with double more hp, like wtf.
shatter too op in dmg, sucking in accuracy, AR too far range.

2 Likes

@Robo11500

It does decrease the damage you do.[quote=“Robo11500, post:225, topic:2567”]
So what it do to make it harmless? All it do is let friendly fire happen (if NOOB get hit, if any one else just make then go for assassins first so to stop it get annoying) or Teach heal all. And it give some poison.
[/quote]

When friendly fire happens,you’re team calls you “noob”, “asshole”,Or any other insult they can think of on that spot & keep calling you that from the moment on and until they meet you again.

@deaaa0803
Since gunner is my fav class,I keep aruging that gunner is balanced,if it isn’t.

1 Like

Depends on which class.

Kills commandos shooty and blazers dmg, while it’s not changing much on Gunner or Scout (and others)

Gunner is by far my most played class. But one thing is getting used on something, other thing is it balanced or not.
Abilities are fine, not like Bubble ability which can be too op, but values are not.

2 Likes

The shatter bomb is as op as bubble imo.

But accuracy sucks. Sometimes I hit it right next to the enemy and it does 0 dmg, while some other time it deals dmg. Floor/wall hitbox is messed up.

2 Likes

AGREED.

wew.

Preach.

1 Like

Ironic you posted that because you’re one of the commandos I see do that 24/7.

1 Like

Rja be roastin’ like a god :OOOOO

1 Like

Boi you hella funny :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

It takes me 6 shots I know its sad to see this happen knly of theres a way to fix it, people keep sniping me with 2 shots while I suffering with 6, even with mega-damage I still get low dmg
Also I always do an inregistered shots, It means I HIT the target but no damage, idk about you all but its me umand ahmed are the ones whos having this problrm

Are you using you tactical crouch when you shot, to inches crit. chaste / damage done.

A head shot on an Assassin when you got manger-damage well kill then.

Don’t forget that the rail gun does more damage the fever away you are from you target.

Lastly if your a bad shot or lagging making you miss (can also help tho e.g. targets frizz in place) try throw a shatter bomb at then if that don’t move or it a never shipper It well land right no there head and not only well in do masses damage it also weakening them to any damage source now (for a time). Tho you will need to compensate for the Shatter Bomb’s weapon drop i.e. it is effected by grivet, tho this is not to difficult to know how high/ low you will need to (over) throw to make it trave arouse the map and land right next to, on target to deal damage and is effete. Tho you may also need to taken in if you target is move left/right or away/towards you or if just move back and four i.e. you could throw three one to left, right and strata so that at lest one will hit, tho I do this and at most of the time ever two or all hit. Tho there is no need to do this on target that are not too hard to shot. Back to the lag thing tho, some times when I shot the shot shoots out of the rail gun at 65 degrees if not 85 or less.

All in all If even you or your target is leggy one well have an edge, tho who ever is sniping the lager will normally get the kill. But that is all if a lager kills you by other than sniping or Assassin attack that get doge still hit then it means if they did not lag you would of been kill faster.

I think shatter bomb should have lower damage or maybe no damage.

Just had a thought for tank, what if you changed the hmg to a slow firing cannon that doesn’t lock on and maybe with splash damage to compensate a little. The idea being that if you have to aim it yourself then it would greatly reduce the tanks ability to run n gun yet still keep some mobility for it to come in with hammer.

Thank u, Robo, for another how-to-play guide. I really didn’t know this before.

Don’t get me wrong or offended, but played against u 3 matches in a row. U had in total over 100 deaths during 3 matches. 30-40 per each and under 10 kills. Couldn’t believe how after killing u bunch of times on the same way, u still didn’t figure out to NOT sit (literally) on a payload and capture point as Gunner. Player who dies too much and spends 80% of match time respawning is not really a benefit for some team. Hopefully, u gonna spend time more on improving ur gameplay and taking own advices, instead of saying it to ppl who knows it for a very long time.

About 100 deaths/3 matches and 1:10 kdr??? >_<

Nice idea, but I still want the tank to lose 50% of its mobility.

Y8 Games