Heroes/Classes

Hello everyone.
Whats ur favourite hero and why? And which one u dont like (also reason why)?

I played a lot of all heroes/classes and gotta say, by far Bomber is something in what i enjoy playing. Staying in air, chasing tanks with Hail…prob Nuke is one of better/most funny skills in game. Also, he is the only one hero who got fair chance on 1vs1 with any other hero.

6 Likes

Gunner is my baby. I absolutely hate Assassins and blasters. I hate blasters because it’s op, as for Assassins they’re annoying as hell.

4 Likes

Bomber is probably my favourite, its fun watching tanks flounder as you stun them (especially the speed sliders) and just generally annoying/distracting the opposition. Shockers and tanks have equal footing for me as the most annoying classes, they both just stifle a game, especially in SB.

I love Bomber and Commando, I strongly hate with passion Tank and Assassin.

2 Likes

I love gunner and asassin are a good class to kill hacks xD

2 Likes

Commando all the way! :smiley:

2 Likes

assassin.
blazzer.
gunner.
blaster.
tank.

Gunner and Commando, because they feel natural in their gameplay. Even if the Battle Rifle needs to get better (will get…)

Bombers annoys me.

2 Likes

i thought you’re a blazer main?

Gunner. Please don’t ask me why I played it for the past 4 years and I’m still not bored of it. My kills 100k+, 96% of that is gunner the other 4% other classes.

Hate? well I hate every class cause for some reason, me going gunner = hunt me. Almost every blast0r I know hates me and I hate them.

2 Likes

Gets boring.

What about ur nurse gameplay?

Gunner is my main class, I love sniping.

Blazer (hate it at first but I <3 it now)
Assassin is my first main class before
Scout (Hate it at first but I <3 it now)
Bomber (2nd favorite class)
Commando (neutral)
Tech (neutral)

Hate:
Shocker
Blaster
Tank

2 Likes

I like using Tanks , Blasters and Assassin and of course
I hate Gunner and Scout because they’re overpowered.

About Gunner:
the rail gun it’s tremendously overpowered, how can it one-shot players even if you’re undercover.

Lmao you don’t play shooter games much do you? Snipers ALWAYS have the strongest rifle because it takes the most skill to actually use it properly.

3 Likes

IMO Rail gun isn’t that/not really OP compared to other FPS/TPS shooter games that I played.
In FFT… map is small and camping isn’t that effective, names are visible for a long time, targets doesn’t die in 1 shot, and sliding makes sniping harder.

Killing a target with 1 railgun shot rarely happens, Usually crit + mega… but ofc it takes skill/experience to use a sniper rifle properly.

Gunner and scout isn’t overpowered though. XD

2 Likes

rail gun is not OP at all. there are some exceptions but you almost never see gunners doing well in Lft+ matches (except Space Station), it’s too easy to hunt snipers

Gunner is the most well balanced class in this game tbh. The only thing people can argue is that gunner’s shatter bomb is OP. Also when you use Q the trajectory of the bomb shoots down and damages yourself. That’s the only problems with gunner. Maybe that feature was made on purpose but who knows.

4 Likes

When you lock on to a target the shatter bomb when throw will move to where the target is moving at the time of when it was thrown so any target that is not moving in a strata line i.e. running to the left, then you throw the bomb, if they stop or change where there going the bomb with fly past them. So if you are a Gunner and you throw you bomb at a target that is moving down, but is close to the ground or your height then them the bomb will go down after then (where there would of been if the did not stop going that way, if not stoped by the ground/wall/roof) hitting the surface right next to you damaging you, why do you think most Gunner jump when in combat or at any time or run in crashes patens when on a chapter point, to move faster also to be harder to hit (sniped) and so any shatter bomb throw at them will ever miss or hit the ground near the throwers feet, don’t throw the bomb in lest in the air if you wont to be sour not to hit yourself (if you land on the area where you throw you bomb at be for the bomb you can ges what happens.) In short its usher error for relying to much on the lock on.
There are people that have a resin for what that do and those who just copy what that see (because it works)

And sniping be the easy in till lag comes along (making the snipers shots shot of to the side of appoints apart where there not.)

2 Likes

Gunner by far. Sniping is so much fun.
Scout.
Assassin.

That’s really the only fun classes for me, Bomber isn’t too bad, but super useless.

2 Likes
Y8 Games