Hero Balance

Make gunner great again…
BUT HOW!?
I think the gunner should be able to deal Massive damage like assasin, but he would also be able to move with moderate speed, since he can be spotted easily.

Snipers being harder to spot is a good thing. I have yet to play a game where noob assassins don’t just camp my sniping spots for an easy kill. I join a match as a sniper, its like every lft+ rank out there is gonna hunt me, feels like I’m cake for these people who’ve been starving for days…

The most amazing part is the blast0rs that hunt me seem to yell I’m noob while there holding auto lock and spamming rockets while chasing me…(personally would love to see blast0rs under powered and eating dirt…)

For one thing the rail literally doesn’t matter. I mean the spots for sniping are so limited you can just spin around and look at every spot a sniper could’ve shot you from and easily find him before he can get a second or third shot on you.

So, I’ll have to agree on making snipers less noticeable. As each class seems to really love giving the sniping gunner a beating… The only thing going for gunner is its F and Rail.

@Ankit
Would it be possible to let us test the changes before making them public? The same as FRG did for the tutorial map?

I think he said he would do this. I’m not 100% sure though.

I still want to know what he’s working on that he thinks needs prior testing before fully implementing it. :thinking::nerd_face:

Like perhaps letting me be the first non-dev to test any new tank changes XD

i think we should continue this discussion by taking what we consider the most necessary changes and come to a temporary agreement for now, anyone agree?

Cris and I showed them some of the glitches today. Like moonbase glitch, double slash, haze bomb, etc. Hopefully we’ll talk about the hero balancing next.

Perhaps you should ask the community before having private talks.

Edit: as in try to get us involved.

They’re reading the forums daily and all of the suggestions/hero balancing suggestions. We have a separate private chat with them and it’s easier to communicate.

Edit: Who are you anyway?

Yeah some kind of summary of best most agreed upon ideas so far would be handy. All the ideas in together as is gets a little overwhelming.

i’ll start with the summary of what i agree with,i won’t include my own ideas unless others included them:
Gunner: nerf shatterbomb damage,lower AR cap
scout: remove double-slash,nerf the chop
tech: turret should do more damage/hold more HP,pulsar projectile speed
tank:neutron shell nerf,slide nerf,E change(charl)
blaster:remove stuns from HRL,micro munitions nerf
blazer:blaze bomb buff
assassin:not gonna bother with the details on this one,but dear God nerf the panic bomb to hell,i hope everyone agrees on that
shocker:bigger shield,weaker stun,unstackable aegis
commando:nerf kaioken,nerf stroke
that’s what i can say for now

This whole thread is overwhelming in general. I haven’t even read half of the suggestions, they’re so many.

Did they read my tank balancing guide… *insert baby rage face here*
Also my suggestions i gave on assassin, are (subjectively) awesome.

I don’t know?

(20 character limit)

Damn Ryan you dont have to be brutally honest, i did insert baby face. Way to hurt a babies feelings keepo

.[quote=“pointlessfield, post:136, topic:2090, full:true”]
i’ll start with the summary of what i agree with,i won’t include my own ideas unless others included them:
Gunner: nerf shatterbomb damage,lower AR cap
scout: remove double-slash,nerf the chop
tech: turret should do more damage/hold more HP,pulsar projectile speed
tank:neutron shell nerf,slide nerf,E change(charl)
blaster:remove stuns from HRL,micro munitions nerf
blazer:blaze bomb buff
assassin:not gonna bother with the details on this one,but dear God nerf the panic bomb to hell,i hope everyone agrees on that
shocker:bigger shield,weaker stun,unstackable aegis
commando:nerf kaioken,nerf stroke
that’s what i can say for now
[/quote]

Blazer’s spectral optics into a toggle skill like bombers shield.
Shocker shouldn’t remove all poison stacks at once.
Assassins needlers should not stack poison, only lower opposition damage output.
Scout smg also lower capacity.

Agree with the rest

Boost blazers thrust?
Improve the upgrade system? As in make upgrades worth the price. Rn the consensus is that they’re useless so “pros” don’t use them. Weird logid indeed.

Refix Bombers Q so it doesn’t regenerate? Or at least, make it so there isnt also shield benefit? Instead of its E propelling you vertically, users should be able to freely control the direction of their e, right?

Give pulsars more energy. More damage and more velocity per trajectory.

Decrease Assassin’s out of control acceleration. Remove the “lunge” animation?

I’m just brainstorming and haven’t put much thoughts j to my suggestions. That’s why they’re all furnished with a question mark.

Assassin: Make F bomb = 1 needler damage and 1 stack of poison. Remove the other effects it does like making mini-gun or blazer’s flamethrower useless.
This will make assassin way less OP and reduce the 175-200mph+ to 150mph on assassin.

• Gunner is just perfect.
  • REMOVE ability to slide after 150mph. Make all heroes go to a max of 150mp.

So all heros would be the same speed? that’ll stop the tank spam

I covered dis before

Y8 Games