đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

It does sorta. Scout has different movement and u don’t know which weapon class uses (long or short range). I got screwed often with flamethrower because it as showing it as heat ray lol

Damage isn’t different, it’s just how player dunno ho close or far he can stand

Oh. That clears some things up. Thx

Hi, everybody I am too sleepy to reply on anyone now, how are you?
I just played a game and I noticed the performance,ping and some bugs are fixed. did I miss something?
now I am not playing cuz I am too sleepy so. a not-a-funny-joke here

CREEPS! DON’T SEARCH FOR ME! I KNOW YOU WANT TO! DON’T DO IT! taaa daaa I am not in the game, go away nothing interesting in here. just go away so I can join again.

did you like this not-a-funny-joke? you can call it a totally-lame-joke

nobody reads this anyway. why am I even trying?

if you reached this your above the normal level, just give up because you’re just going to see anything interesting.

bbbbooooooorrrrriiiiinnnnnnggg

just reminding you I am too sleepy to reply so just don’t do it

cmon, wouldn’t you stop reading? it’s not that important, go do something else

RIP Maurad’s ghost’s ghost’s ghost’s ghost’s ghost, too sleepy that he didn’t watch you read this message and he’s boring so killing him isn’t that important

STOP READING!

thank you if you stopped reading because thank you anyway for reading because this is the end of the message so you will stop reading!

tank only game, no deaths but I can’t prove it because I didn’t screenshot

there’s no point of hating me because a lot of people hate me

ok, but seriously thank you for reading, now go away

klk

Team balance :smile:

I remember the first game, now that was fun lol.
2nd game is just unbalanced af, i assume some of you switched? lul

2 Likes

Met CombatWaffles ingame today, he didn’t disappoint :smile: Very fun few games with him and another friend :smiley:

Of all the times you could have screenshotted, you got one of me as a blaster. :laughing:

2 Likes

I assure you that was not intended :smiling_imp:

Is teleportaion right out of the map normal?

How can i change my username?

2 Likes

Contact with developers. If ther are not busy.

@insanehero

even if you wouldn’t get caught,the shame that hovers you from getting a kill with the blaster is eternal, even as an ancient you shall never achieve redemption.
those who deserve true salvation must always have 0 kills with the blaster

Lol everyone at some point has used blaster :stuck_out_tongue:

eat your heart ,but not before adding a few grains of your words

There is a difference in ‘played Blaster once in a month’ and ‘every time i see this god damn person, he is a blaster’

Why would you have wasted credits on buying a class you never even wanted to try to play even once?

:unamused:

Wow
nice :smiley: I like playing tank too, I don’t think I’ve ever had a tank match against you yet though

Y8 Games