💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

FFT its a crap ,better try Sniper Clash 3d

Yeah the dude that litreally can only hack xD
We think that he acts like that because he was abused too many times when he was just a noob Col lmaoo

maybe he angry with FFt
and wants to destroy it

ehehe

xD

the more I look here the more braincells I lose

@KimiJohn do you know your post here is off the topic
it’s black ops 2 right? yeah that game was very fun to play back in Year 2013 because during that time there were so many people playing it and many of them are boys, only a few girls plays this game
but Like you need that PS3 to play this game as you can’t play it on PC
but unfortunately :slightly_frowning_face: i was not Lucky enough cause i did not know much about this game
want to see more trickshots go and check out Faze Clan

add freinds list plz
add medals which u get slugs every medal u reach plz add more rooms

I have recently came back, and was surprised every single person I knew/met have left.

Rest In Peace, it was fun.

2 Likes

made posts about the current issue:

quite hopeful the game will go back up soon

NEW HERO FOR -FREEFALL TOURNAMENT-name:[ Ninja Assassin ] I get it y’all fauna say its a lie free fall tournament never had evey updates for years since 2013-14.Well 2022 March 25th new update y’all should be happy for me talling you guys this and i still got a hacker on to me and i can’t even enter my tonysteve36 account and everytime i try my visha account on another Technolegy it doesn’t work i dont know why but i got hacked.

just gonna leave this here for anyone’s information.

Alguien para jugar conmigo yo juego por https://www.freefalltournament.com/

Hola Harrison no se si me recuerdes

Holaa

so you Like those anime that are boys not girls correct?

well uhhh ,happy new year?

3 Likes

is because of me
i was there

ok but can u say me what do we do when we forgot our pass atleast i got my email but no pass if any idea to reset it with email pls tell me so.

what this word means is that if a person keeps checking her Y8 account or following where ever she goes to or in other words it could mean that a man or a stranger is loitering around just outside her house
that is stalking
sending flirt messages to that person on any platform is also considered stalking
i have seen these 3 words from @Nox

1. insulting
  2. harassment
  3. stalking
Y8 Games