💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

hmm k i can try

:neutral_face: hiforce

east

hi hao :smile:

hi

hello owo

can we do something for the players from others regione( or more commonly people with highest ping)??? they have a fucking high ping and it’s a problem because often they could shot and see us (with a max ping 110 circa when i have bad connection) before we can only undersrand where they will come from and we can’t do anything

High ping is caused by playing on the browser. You get a lower ping when you play on steam.

How I know

On browser I get 300 ping
On steam I get 30-54 ping

the problem is not my ping but their ping…

we can see here G2NAO who bravely fight a bunch of guest with a Blaster and a ping averagely high

yes, shes a veteran

I meant that not anyone plays the steam version because they don’t know what it is or they just play at school or on a chromebook

Do they still do name changes :confused:

Ping is sometimes just visual, but very often its simple bad internet connection along with PC.

It doesn’t help much that game is on browser either.

I know what u mean and it exists in the game from the beginning sadly. I also wish that if someone has high ping, impacts only them but sadly players with normal ping suffers from it too.

@haydeeahumada no, sorry, it’s disabled for a while now.

2 Likes

sad

Oof :expressionless:

3 Likes

you should have said delete system 32

what is the purple background what map is it? moon base?

Ok

If it did have a ping filter, I would no longer be able to play, since I’ve moved to a place that requires me to use satellite internet. My ping is often near 400 now unfortunately.

Y8 Games