đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

Army guy is right, not alot of old players play the game. When I was at a programming class today. I saw 2 kids playing FFT and I thought that was very cool even though they were playing as guests.

Also Y8 wouldn’t really shutdown the project because they are earning money through add revenue.

Also another reason is it might spark interest for another developer coming in to support the game.

2 Likes

Hi! @Ankit I cannot transfer my account i guess its bug idk can you help me pls ? ;_; And I cant DM u My Account is new can u dm me ? :slight_smile:

It’s not a bug. The developers left so no one can’t really maintain it so now its basically removed

Not like it was there only 2 years

it’s interesting how this discussion got 2089 replies

especially since the game is almost dead
this is the 2090 btw

so no one can transfer their accout on idnet

good

good?

This game never fails to impress me with the salt one can cause when they’re like 4 ranks higher than you LMAO
lmaoostop

3 Likes

willl new update come@shadowweilite7,@nox

2 Likes

don’t really know because the devs left. the game can’t update without developers

who are the dvep?

they don’t work for y8 so there is no point in asking

hmm ok

how to CHANGE a account pass i guy said me to click on forget the pass but no work can u send screenshot how to chnage it

You forget pass
You type in new pass
Confirm new pass
Now you have a new pass

2 Likes

how can u pls send screenshot

I mean like it’s not even that hard

2 Likes

Sadly it doesnt work , Known bug , Insane hero used to do it manually , but no more devs now , so no idea

3 Likes

Makes sense

2 Likes
Y8 Games