šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

True pros donā€™t show off :joy:

2 Likes

they used to in the past.

Tbh i dont rly see anything high skilled in that video,u had decent speed and all u did was ar spamā€¦
Would have been called high skilled if u had sniped that assassin

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

true, at the beginning, it showed that I had an 11 killstreak. I was talking about that part only so maybe @erduc could understand that the player is skilled with the class he/she plays best.

^I think this goes for anything in life. Calling urself great means nothing.
Unless u want same treatment as Ronney lol.

Also that AR Gunner gave me cancer, not sure what is ā€˜very high skilledā€™ in that (esp. mega dmg)

On a side note, u never actually played Gunner in Lft+ rooms or with veterans (not recently but either 2014 or 2015). Was on Commando constantly and thats how I remember u.

Lol to be fair, thats one way to do it and I get ur point. Sucks that u bought by mistake class that u didnt want.

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t lft in 2014-15. I was seargent major. I only got to lft from the account merging since the devs said when you merge accounts. It will add up z cash and xp.

Although I donā€™t really remember seeing you in the game.

2 Likes

Ah sorry, what I meant with Lft+ rooms is just rooms filled with veterans (wasnā€™t always Lft Dock)

But might be later then

4 Likes

I think itā€™d be interesting if lft/rank limited rooms would be fixed to actually rank limit, or at least limit the amount of guests in those rooms to 2 per side. Iā€™ve seen some matches recently where each side has 1 strong player, and then thereā€™s 8 guests divided among the teams.

Hey Nox, youā€™re an FFTā€™s admin right? I want your honest answer for my question:ā€œAre this gameā€™s developers updating it?ā€ Cuz it has taken long time for many loyal players like me and others to wait.
P/S: I dont want to pressure u guys but hurry up and donā€™t make us disappoint. Love the game from Cpt.ssk.

I can answer this very simple since I am also very loyal and also a veteran of fft. Currently the devs left so the game isnā€™t be developed right now.

Now we can experience the dark ages again

Ok, what is your FFT account?? Iā€™m Cpt.ssk, nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too. I was cpt.shadowelite7 but when I synced my king account to my fft+steam account. It got down graded. I have been playing fft since 2014 btw.

2 Likes

No, sadly, game doesnā€™t have developers anymore. It might gonna change one day or not, dunno.

2 Likes

is this topic old or new i just really donā€™t know?

This topic is just about fft and I guess you mean old because this forum post thread has been here for 3 years I think

2 Likes

ahhā€¦ ok but fft is dead for a long time right someone told me no offense.

Ofc,its totally dead

they sould shutdown the game if no one play it anymore cvs shutdown

That makes no sense, by dead i mean no more old players
At least let the new guys have some fun

Y8 Games