💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

@KimiJohn do you know your post here is off the topic
it’s black ops 2 right? yeah that game was very fun to play back in Year 2013 because during that time there were so many people playing it and many of them are boys, only a few girls plays this game
but Like you need that PS3 to play this game as you can’t play it on PC
but unfortunately :slightly_frowning_face: i was not Lucky enough cause i did not know much about this game
want to see more trickshots go and check out Faze Clan

add freinds list plz
add medals which u get slugs every medal u reach plz add more rooms

I have recently came back, and was surprised every single person I knew/met have left.

Rest In Peace, it was fun.

2 Likes

made posts about the current issue:

quite hopeful the game will go back up soon

NEW HERO FOR -FREEFALL TOURNAMENT-name:[ Ninja Assassin ] I get it y’all fauna say its a lie free fall tournament never had evey updates for years since 2013-14.Well 2022 March 25th new update y’all should be happy for me talling you guys this and i still got a hacker on to me and i can’t even enter my tonysteve36 account and everytime i try my visha account on another Technolegy it doesn’t work i dont know why but i got hacked.

just gonna leave this here for anyone’s information.

Alguien para jugar conmigo yo juego por https://www.freefalltournament.com/

Hola Harrison no se si me recuerdes

Holaa

so you Like those anime that are boys not girls correct?

well uhhh ,happy new year?

3 Likes

is because of me
i was there

ok but can u say me what do we do when we forgot our pass atleast i got my email but no pass if any idea to reset it with email pls tell me so.

what this word means is that if a person keeps checking her Y8 account or following where ever she goes to or in other words it could mean that a man or a stranger is loitering around just outside her house
that is stalking
sending flirt messages to that person on any platform is also considered stalking
i have seen these 3 words from @Nox

1. insulting
  2. harassment
  3. stalking

Its weird to reply to something someone posted so many years ago, dont ya think?
Altho, its nice to see you again buddy

2 Likes

Hi bAgitol

hi

How can i join discord guys can someone send me the link

Hi :sunglasses:

https://www.hooktheory.com/theorytab/view/gamevil-inc/eraes-forest-2—zenonia-4-return-of-the-legend

3 Likes
Y8 Games