Any way to make my laptop less HOT?

Every time I play, my laptop gets extremely hot. I am afraid it might overheat and “die” soon.
Is there any way to make it so this game requires less CPU usage or less stress on my laptop?

• Even when playing with low graphics, it still becomes heated quite a lot.
2 Likes

Do you clean the fans? Over time more and more dust gets into the computer resulting in the cooling system working worse. Therefore you should remove the dust from time to time.

2 Likes

i have the same problem with my laptop :confused:
and when a hacker come to the room i get a super lag that i can’t continue playing.

Might do this, but i don’t want to end up opening it up and not being able to put it back together. Lol.

Put it in the freezer.
Get a laptop cooling pad.
Wave a fan at it.
Remove and reapply CPU thermal paste.
Sing a cool island song.
Get a desktop computer
Move to Alaska.
Check ventilation for dust.

3 Likes

Did you check and clean your fans? I think you’re betting off getting a decent answer on google or YouTube, not here.

Check for dust, power cords rerendering the rotationn of your fan, etc. Make sure your laptop’s airflow isn’t being compressed by the case or what ever. Make sure the room temp is somewhere around 55°F-110°F. Your CPU could just be overworking but IIRC, you told me your laptop is rather expensive, so it most likely is just some environmental factor.

I think it’s the fact that invis is so hot it heats the computer way too much.

That was so corny.

Laptop Cooler? Got same problem before.

1 Like

did i just hear u play fft on laptop :open_mouth: first time seeing one

Why is that weird?

Buy a cooler for it

Whats so special? A lot of people do…i started on a laptop.

cuz i suck at laptop and you hav to insert mouse. what if ur bro=sis touches your TOUCH MOUSE. that surely is a distraction xD

When i started playing I was playing without a mouse.

1 Like

When I started playing I was playing without a screen.

3 Likes

i used that shitty mouse tab on a laptop so i couldn’t lock on

Lol how can u even play shooter game without a mouse. Personally I hate laptops and I’ll stick with my PC. About cooler, I’ve been told it’s bad since it ‘pushes’ dust inside of it. At least that said guy who is fixing PCs at my home several years.

Why would u let ur bro/sis do that? I mean to watch if they want ok, but why would they touch ur laptop/PC just like that?

1 Like

if u have an annoying bro/sis only xD

Y8 Games