Abandoned Island

Agreed!

1 Like

Please tell me the solution

" An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser’s JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
SyntaxError: illegal character U+001F "

What should I do?

someone tell me when they release the complete game? And one more thing, when I got the golden gun I did not mark the achievement and it is the only achievement that I need to do

How do I get on top of the lighthouse? One of the golden poems mentions something to fight with on top of the lighthouse?

Just follow the road past the gas station and the cave entrance to the garden is on the left

I have shotgun at rank 26 or so and it does like 1k so i admire your dedication

So basically the game was never completed, which is told when you find the AK-47 in the cave. All the objectives till then will have a clear mark to tell you where to go, but this one won’t. You will be sent to a specific tree where the icon sits, but forget it. When you arrive in the forest you wanna be looking for canyon-like rocks, with tall walls on the sides. The taller the walls, the closer you are to the cave.
The best way to do this is to aimlessly run around for 15 minutes, you’ll stumble upon it eventually.
There also is a whole good 70% of the island to explore without quests, but the only things you’ll find are incredibly strong zombies and a few watchtowers. You can find the AWP sniper in those. You can also find a Japanese-style building with the famous golden dun in it, but I never found it…
Hopefully this helps!

Y8 Games