Y8 Tournament

hello. ive decided to make some sort of event or whatever, so let me explain the entire thing to you. theres game categorys you will be playing. shooting, fighting, strategy, and racing. for each category, you can choose 5 games for each category. and they HAVE TO BE MULTIPLAYER. the matches will be streamed live on youtube, vimeo, and twitch. and upload the videos to youtube and vimeo because some people might not be able to watch them live. and theres a moderator thing. i need someone who is responsible. i need moderators to help manage the event. i will pick you if i know your responsible. im not gonna pick favorites. and i need 2 other moderators. also 2 people need to do commentary. so if you wanna do that say something. and you need to fill out this application before i can accept you into the event.
Name: y8 forum name and website name.
Time Zone: your Timezone.

and anyone is allowed to make suggestions on what everyone is gonna play in the tournament. and applications are closing in a month. !DISCLAIMER! this is NOT official. im just doing this because y8 is boring. it would be nice to get this noticed by moderators dont get me wrong. but im not that convinced that they will care. and last thing ok? and there will be continent teams of 4. take time to gather your teams. good luck, and see you soon.

What’s the minimum age?

theres no minimum age. but you have to be honest. most y8 members are in there early teen years or maybe tween years. so theres no age minimum or limit. if i put an age limit no one would compete. because y8 appeals to younger audiences. its literally a game forum. What do you expect?

Name: VietnamEmpire (on Y8 account), OverRapid (on Y8 Forum)
Timezone: Indochina Time (UTC+7)

you are 12?

Maybe

bruh dont post if your not gonna apply. no offense but this is really annoying.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games