Y8 is dieing

y8 is dieing. not many people are active any more. and i wont watch this community die like this. we need something for people to be more interested in y8. maybe events, or give aways hosted every week? we need something.

4 Likes

No but you see they have nothing else to talk about
Well it’s their choice then
Other than that, it’s good to be quiet forever simply because is there is no fun at all
So go back to the past, to a place that is quiet, cause now nowhere else here seems to be quiet, you hear soft sounds everywhere so nowhere is silent
When you want to see yourself alone in this world it is good
But if that’s boring for you might as well get to live your life here forever

Yes but many use their mobile phones not interested in Y8 not interested about what i am talking about
And they do not talk about y8 at all only interested in their own chat that’s why there so many off topics

2 Likes

Yes,events are a good choice,or giveaways

2 Likes

Maybe,not in every week,but ok

Its sad how not many people do old school stuff like this. but we CAN change this. Tik tok is to blame and other apps.

2 Likes

there should be a monthly small giveaway. we should have big events in huge games like freefall tournament. i have an idea for a tournament in freefall tournament. the tournament olympics? we could have that. freefall tournament is the biggest y8 shooting game from what i know. its capable of holding some sort of event whatsoever. and btw, i dont think social media is to blame. yes, tiktok probably, but instagram and facebook dont even make sense. we could have cash giveaways in certain games? or a big tournament where you compete for a big prize. or maybe ads on youtube? we probably should be using ads because it helps advertise. or do something cool so we can brag how cool it is? or maybe we could get someone go advertise y8? we need something. yes, we have 30 million members. but i see know point in stating your point in an almost dead community.

and there is something unrelated that we need to talk about. on my old social network, warmerise, there was a user name superman178. he was harassing this girl named mikayla. she got tired of it and decided to just rely on others. and she was a very naive girl. but superman178 just kept attacking.
so wach out. i got ip banned from warmerise. and superman178 said he was moving he to attack. stay safe yall. watch out. he could be here right now.

2 Likes

Sad Y8 isn’t an popular website neither is freefall tournament

superman178 is coming tomorrow. we need to prepare.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games